3

𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Its been a week since I last met Y/n. For some reason I just couldn't get her out of my head. From those perfectly full lips that would curl into a smile, to every curve and dip of her body. Y/n had flooded my mind completely.

Normally I don't really use social media unless I'm trying to find out some type of drama or gossip about a celebrity.

But today while my students took an exam, I was on my phone, scrolling through posts, stopping when I saw Y/n's profile in my recommendations.

When I clicked her profile I saw that Y/n was pretty successful and doing just well with her daughter who she was definitely proud of, small posts about her daughter.

Something about seeing Y/n's Instagram had just solidified the need to talk to her even more, making the decision to go to the bakery today and see if she'd show up.

"What's got you smiling?" Sero asked while handing in his exam along with a few others.

"Nothing" I said "man teach you not gonna tell me? That's fine" Sero said while walking away.

Eventually the day was over and I made my way to the bakery, hoping Y/n would be there.

Once I walked in I had saw no sign of Y/n 'might as well still get something" I thought as the entrance doors opened.

"Oh hey it's you from last week, Aizawa right?" As I hoped, it was Y/n, making a very obvious smile pull at my lips.

"Yeah that's me, you can call me Shota though" "oh okay, anyways what are you doing here?" "Well I was kind of hoping I'd find you here" I responded "well guess you found me.

As me and Y/n talked I just couldn't help but give her my full attention.

"Um Shota?" The sudden use of my name had broken me out of my thoughts, seeing the slightly concerned look on Y/n's face.

"Oh my bad, was just thinking. Anyways I was going to ask you this last week but you kind of left quick, but can I have your number?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, and sorry about that" "no it's fine, you had to get your daughter, she's more important" I said while handing Y/n my phone so she could put in her contact.

"Ight here you go, just text me when you get the chance" "yeah I will" I said and with that we had parted ways.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After talking to Shota and giving him my number before leaving I was now on my way to pick up Hailey.

Once we got home, Hailey had went straight to sleep, taking an after school nap.

"Wish I could have one of those" I said, leaving from her room as I went to my desk area in the living room, having to complete some work.

As I typed in reports and notes I was getting bored, just wanting to push this to the side for later or something. But lucky for me , I was getting a call from my big sister Quincy.

"Hey Quincy, wassup?" "Nun much, are you and my baby Hailey okay?" "Yeah we chilling, Hailey went to sleep after school" "wish I could get an after school nap, those used to be the best back in the day" "they really were"

"Anyways I just called to check up on you. Sooo have you met anyone?" Quincy asked, always wanting to know if I would ever start back dating.

"Not really, but I did run into this guy, his name is Aizawa, or well Shota I guess" "how did y'all meet?" "Last week at the bakery he had paid for my stuff, then we ran into each other again today"

"aww look at you, anyways is he fine?" "Yeah, he got like that tired but fine look going on" "be careful now, you know it be the sleepy heads with the best dick" "Quincy..." "what? I'm telling the truth"

"sure, anyways he's texting me right now" "ight then miss maam, gone and get you a boo" Quincy said, making me roll my eyes as I hung up, now opening Shota's message, also saving him as a contact.

𝐒𝐡𝗼𝐭𝐚🗣💕

Shota:
Hey, this is Y/n's number right?🗿

Y/n:
Yep it's me, love🥰

Shota:
Oh okay, anyways how was your day?

Y/n:
Good, I gotta finish this work though 🤧

Shota:
Me to, I need to finish these
exam papers

Y/n:
Oh yeah I forgot you said you're a professor,
what's that like?

Shota:
Terrible, those students won't
let me rest

Y/n:
Lmao, I'm sure they're not THAT bad

Shota:
...You're to good for this world🤧

Y/n:
Mm idk about that but thank you

For basically a half hour I was just texting Aizawa, and a little longer after finishing my work.

While in the middle of basically flirting, I had heard the pantry door open. By now it was almost 9 pm and Hailey should of still been in bed.

"I know damn well she not up right now..." I said, just before hearing small shuffling and a tiny frustrated voice.

"Need something?" I asked, scaring Hailey as I stood behind her.

"I'm hungry" "then just come tell me. Do you want yesterdays leftovers or something else?" "Leftovers" "ight, now sit here while I get that" I said, sitting Hailey on the counter top while I grabbed the leftovers.

"Mommy when are we gonna visit auntie and grandma?" "Uh maybe next month or sum, I think auntie wants to spend the day with you anyways" I said while fixing her plate.

"Good hmph" and in true Hailey fashion she had her arms crossed.

"Anyways how was school?" I asked "fun, we were reading these books and got to color after" "mhm, what about that lil girl you be telling me about?" I asked, hearing a giggle come from Hailey.

"Mommy she just my friend" "sure, just asking, anyways you liked your lunch?" I asked, sitting Hailey's food in front of her as she picked up a fork.

"Yeah it was good but Jake tried to take my snack" "why?" "Cause he's dumb, but it's okay cause I got it back and took his crayons"

"...did you take the full pack, or just a few" "full pack" now I know I'm not supposed to let my daughter think this is okay but I mean, who hasn't stolen a crayon or two? Especially when it's from someone you don't like.

After Hailey finished up her food, I had walked her back to bed, being sure she was okay before I also finally went to bed.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1131