𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"I want Violet Roselle Potter to marry me."

That word that come out if Marvolo mouth lead the room in a dead silent.

Everyone was shock at his word, him, The Dark Lord want to marry the 'Girl Who Live'.

But Dumbledore eyes show a look of shock and also happy, maybe he can use Violet to spy for him, because with Violet being the Dark Lord's wife, she will gain more power.

Marvolo was enjoy this whole sence, with the look at everyone face. Fudge look shock and his face show a sacred face, like a kick puppy.
He quite annoyed with the look at Dumbledore's face.

Lucius and Barty look like they just eat lemon drop. They didn't expect they Lord want to marry Potter, well Potter was beautiful, but it was quite shock for them to see their Lord want to settle down and marry someone. But there probably some reason behind this.

He look a glance at Violet, who look at him with a fear look in her eyes. His ruby eyes scram her body, lightly shaking with panick.

"Well then that will be done." Dumbledore said with a smile on his face, his face was happy and also was pissed.

"Professor!?" Violet screen at Dumbledore with an horror look on her face. He want her to marry the one who murder her parents.

"Yes, my dear girl?" Dumbledore look at Violet with a look of hope in his eyes, he need Violet to marry Tom, he need it very much.

"Sir, I can't..." Violet stand up and look straight at Marvolo eyes, but look at her with a smirk on his face, he look back at Dumbledore, "he..."

"Do I appear to be not your type Miss Potter?" Marvolo raise an eyebrow at her, his eyes look at her face which have a more redder blush on her face, "you thought you into a man with Dark hair."

Violet decided to ignore the thing Marvolo said, why does he want to marry her!? And why does Dumbledore agree with it without an contract.

She took one glance with everyone in the room. Lucius Malfoy, Barty Crouch Jr was looking at her, with a warning look on their face, she can see a fearful look in Barty's eyes.

Violet sit back at her chair, took a deep breath and think about why does Voldemort want from her. There will be no war if she agree with this married. What will Ron and Hermione think...