1

THE STORY WILL ALWAYS BE IN IZUKUS POV UNLESS I CHANGE IT

Izuku POV:

it was a normal day at UA except that we had to change into our training uniforms and train on the training grounds today. Aizawa said we needed to focus on our hand to hand combat in case we were in a situation where we couldnt use our quirks. it was going well i had fought mina and momo and denki and was about fight kacchan but we heard a shriveled scream and turned to it to see a civilian? why were they here and screaming on top of that? i then saw a villain running after them in the distance i got prepared to fight but apparently that was not happening as a glowing sapphire portal pulled us and everything around us within it i frantically searched around for something to help us when i saw it the large metal bench coming straight towards me i tried to move out of the the way but it didnt help to any effect and i felt the sharp pain in my back and head as i fell onto the cold hard bench then i saw black i couldnt feel or move my body all i felt was numbness as i heard my classmates shout my name i couldnt respond back all i could do was sit in the numbing darkness as their voices drowned out amd i was left in a slent dark abyss.

i spent a while in the silence of the dark it felt like years and i felt lonely until a bright light awoke me i had to blink many times to regain my vision since i was in the dark for so long. i saw my class and a few other people looking at me. "Who are you guys and where am i" i said to the strangers they had told me that we had be pulled back in time approximately 500 years in the past and explained the cautions of this time such as powerful demons and a really bad demon named Naraku i listened intentively and saw my bag that was on the bench i reached over to it grabbing a pen and a new notebook writing down what the girl whose name i learned was kagome told me once she was done i felt dizzy and my back hurt really bad. "how long have i been asleep?" i asked curiously "oh you have been out for a week midoryia" todoroki said to me, a week?! just how hard did i get hit? i decided to hold my tounge and get a walk.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

we have stayed in the feudal era for almost a month and i felt closer to todoroki than we were i realized that i really dont like girls like that and maybe it was always boys instead i decided i would confess to him and i wa making my way ther when i saw something horrible...  todoroki and momo were kissing.  i should not have been so stupid to think he would actually love me he was probably just being nice i couldnt hate him but i also couldnt face him right now so i decided just to go back to the village. i went to my room and i just coulnt bare it any longer my tears burt out and i tried not to scream eventually i just cried myself to sleep.

IN THE MORNING

i didnt want to get out of bed but i knew i had to and i had to make an excuse to get away from todoroki today i just couldnt face him without feeling heartbroken and an idiot. i made it to where the group was and greeted them good morning i saw todoroki coming to me and i had to quickly think of an excuse "um bye guys im going to go look for some herbs and supplies see you guys later ok?" i said running in the opposite direction stopping to take my bag with me then kept going while i was running i thought of todoroki and momo kissing and my heart ached i ran faster and further trying to escape my feelings when i tripped over a tree root twisting my ankle in the process i tried to get up again only to fall down when i decided to stop trying there was a surprise in front of me. A big gnarly demon was in front of me and i knew it wasnt friendly and i was not about to become its dinner using my quirk i managed to knock the demon away from me but it only seemed to enrage him more as he slashed my arm and cheek i really did not want this right now and this demon was not helping suddenly the beast turned to dust as someone slashed it i looked to see my savior.

when i looked up i did not regret it the man was tall and had pale skin with beautiful markings of a cresent moon and stripes on him with silver hair flowing down his sides i was captivated to say the least but i snapped out of it when he started to walk awy from me before he could be out of site i decided to speak up. "Wait!" i said to him out of breathe from the fight he turned back to me with a cold look to say he wasnt intimidating would be a lie. "T-thank you very much you saved my life..." for a moment i could see his stone cold look turn to one of surprise but that was short lived as hereturned to his cold look " this sesshomaru did not do it for you i simply did so because it would cause danger to this sesshomaru's human aqquaintence" i was shocked but pleased that he responded he looked as if he would kill me any moment ago. i wanted to ask if i could stay with him but i decided against it since he seemed as if he didnt want anymore company. "this sesshomru senses you have question?" i looked up at him shocked "Uh yeah but i dont know if you would say yes..."  i looked down at my hands fidgiting with them "this sesshomaru demnds the question" i was unsure if i should ask but i chose to ask anyways "i was wondering if youd let me come along with your group i got lost and i really dont want to go back right now...." i looked to my feet noticing that i had scraped my ankle as well "this sesshomaru would say no but i sense you would be endangered because of it so let us go"  i was beyond surprised that he actually agreed but i wouldnt argue i knew i couldnt really walk on my ankle right now but i didnt want to burden the nice demon more than i already did. i hopped up and started to walk and as soon as he turned around i started limping silently wincing at the pain.

we walked upon a cave with a little girl and a green gremlin with a staff inside once the gremlin saw Sesshomaru it jumped up and bowed "lord sesshomaru your back! let me get your bath ready!! oh an intruder i will get rid of it for you" he said as he grabbed his staff sesshomaru stepped in front of me growling down at him "this is our guest you will not harm him and you will respect the human" i was so glad that he protected me but i stopped myself from thinking that i was special to him when we just met.

ALRIGHT THATS CHAPTER 1 PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT AND I WILL CONTINUE IT!!!!!