Just lay down, take a break man :]

Just..imagine this-
        You sit down, its been a long ass day. :/
It's night-time, around 10 or so. The fires on, hearing the crackle of it is calming after all the noise from earlier.
        There's tea (or whatever warm drink you'd prefer) set on the coffee table by the couch. Everything's calm, it's quiet, almost like everything's asleep. You turn on the TV and find a movie (of choice ofc), you find a movie, lay back further with your cat (or whatever animal you'd like to cuddle with) and the both of you slowly drift to sleep together.
          The warmth of the house is just right, especially with all the blankets and pillows surrounding you. Try not to squish your fur baby.😬
The windows are cracked open a little, letting the slight cool breeze rush in a little bit into the house. It feels nice with the warmth, the perfect comfort temperature almost. Sipping your drink, the movie is reaching its climax, you decide its about time to fully let yourself just...drift away.
     Drift away into whatever fantasy lives on in that wee lil' noggin of yours. Tonight you'll have good dreams, calming ones, not ones you'll wake up sweating to, not ones that leave you frightened, only the right ones.
         So, here you are, your end of the day. Seems weird almost, usually you don't get nights like this. It's always rushy or too late or just something in the way, but tonight was nice, everything was just...soft, it felt calming. Not panicky, not badly..calmly.

                 Have a great night.😊

(Having that ONE night like this is something everyone needs. We all need a break, we all just need at least one night to be calm, warm, and comforting. Before you go to bed, no matter what time it is, get some water or tea or....something..eat a little, not too much cause then you won't sleep, and lastly, get comfy and go to bed :])