4

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today I had a day off thanks to some holiday that I don't really care about, and Hailey had the day off from school also, so now we were in the grocery store since I already had food cooking at home, only needing a few things.

"Can we get cereal?" "You gonna eat it?" "I always do" "sure, which ones?" "Frosty and lucky charm" Hailey said, already reaching out from the basket and grabbing the frosty flakes.

"Damn Hailey, you getting strong" I said, getting a small giggle in response as I grabbed the lucky charms.

Just as I grabbed the lucky charms, putting them in the basket, an older woman had walked over.

"Aw look at her, so precious, how old is she?" "I'm four!" Hailey said, holding up her hand to show her age.

"Well isn't that sweet" "Yep, this my baby" I said, kissing Hailey's head.

Once the woman left, me and Hailey had went over to the snacks cause we're about to run out.

"*whisper* Wow a single mom? That's embarrassing" I heard a girl whisper, seeing she had blue to green colored hair.

"Right? The kid is cute though so maybe she gets child support" "that's probably why she had her"

"Y'all need something?" I asked as Hailey was occupied with deciding on what snacks she wanted.

"Huh oh no, we were just saying how cute your kid is, I'm Emi" the girl said, a fake smile placed on her and her friend's face.

"Well thank you, anyways come on Hailey" I said once she finally grabbed the snacks she wanted, now leaving the isle.

'People just can't mind they business' I thought while waiting in the check out line.

After paying for our things we had left the grocery store, with me putting Hailey in the car before putting up the groceries.

"Man this is going to sound weird but are we forgetting something?" I asked Hailey and she just shrugged.

"Oooh my packages coming in" basically a few weeks ago I decided to treat myself and just order all the stuff that I've been wanting for a while, and all of those packages came in today.

Once we made it home I had stopped by the mail, grabbing my stuff before me and Hailey went up to the penthouse, being sure to grab every bag in one trip.

Now after dinner I was trying on the clothes I bought after putting up the jewelry and skin care that I also bought, including some stuff I got for Hailey.

"Ight how's this?" I asked Hailey as she sat on my bed while snacking on some lucky charms.

"Turn around" she said and obviously I did "I approve" Hailey said with a simple nod of her head.

Basically we ended up evaluating every single piece of clothing I bought, Hailey even creating a top three that was also my favorites.

After sending Hailey to bed so I could wash dishes, I had gotten a good night text from Shota.

"Haven't smiled over a dude like this in a while" I said to myself while replying to Shota.

Once I got done with dishes I had dried my hands off and happily jumped into bed, falling asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 550