5

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Just as usual I was picking up Hailey from school but this time I decided to walk cause why not.

Since it was Friday and Hailey was good for the week, I had went to the bakery, getting my usual chocolate croissants and chocolate muffin for Hailey, a bit upset that I haven't seen Shota all week.

Just as I was about to leave, I had bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry- oh hey Shota" I said "hey Y/n, are you okay? Didn't expect to bump into you, literally" "yeah I'm good, what about you?" "I'm fine don't worry.

As me and Shota talked he had gotten his things from the bakery, also saying that he had walked here since his home was also close.

"Oh that's cool. Anyways you wanna come with me real quick? I just realized you haven't met someone yet" I said, referring to Hailey.

"You sure?" "Yeah I'm sure, she's sweet so don't be scared" I said, getting a chuckle from Shota "thanks for the concern" "you're welcome"

As we stood outside the pre school, Hailey had ran over.

"Hey mommy, who's that?" She asked "oh this is my friend Shota, or uh Aizawa" I said, not knowing what he wanted her to call him.

"Shota's fine, and nice to meet you" Shota said, bending down to shake Hailey's hands, their small moment putting a smile on my face.

After Hailey asked Shota to be her friend and he happily agreed, we were now walking home with me holding Hailey in my arms.

At first Shota didn't want to come with us cause apparently he didn't wanna intrude, but after reassuring him that it was okay, Shota had agreed.

Once we made it to the apartment, Hailey was now showing off the books I bought for her.

"Anyways what do y'all wanna eat?" I asked, looking into the fridge "anything you wanna make is fine" Shota said and Hailey agreed with him.

"Bet" I simply said, grabbing a few things out of the fridge before getting started.

Since I didn't really plan on making dinner, the original idea being that me and Hailey would go out to eat. I had decided on something simple, or at least to me it was simple.

Normally I'd have Hailey helping me cook but right now she was still talking to Shota, now having one of her shows on while he gave her his full attention, surprising me a bit cause I didn't even think Shota would like kids.

"Hey Hailey can you go grab another book for me?" Shota asked and Hailey happily ran off to her room to grab one while Shota got up, walking over to me.

"Damn you finna have her bring out the full collection" I said jokingly as I turned away from the food, knowing I had the heat low.

"Yeah well I actually wanted to talk to you about something" Shota said "mhm go on"

"Well we've been talking for a few weeks now and I was wondering if we could go on a date, I understand if you don't want to though"

Now I was I was a bit surprised, not because Shota asked me on a date, I just wasn't expecting it.

"When is it?" "Next week on Saturday" Shota said and I nodded, a smug smile on my face as I placed a hand in Shota's chest, leaning close to his ear.

"Guess you got yourself a date" I said, moving back just as Hailey walked over, seeing the light pink blush on Shota's face.

Once I was done cooking and both Shota and Hailey got their food, we had all sat down, just talking and eating.

It was very relaxing to have someone to talk to, despite my little conversations with Hailey.

Now it was late and currently raining outside so I told Shota he could spend the night.

"You sure? I don't mind getting an Uber" "nah it's fine, let me grab you a blanket" I said, going into my room to grab one from the closet.

Once I came back Shota was already just chilling on the couch.

"Here's the blanket, oh and I found these sweats that I stole from my older cousin, I don't know if they'll fit though" I said "no it's fine, thank you"

"mhm, anyways you can change in my bathroom, imma be checking on Hailey anyways" I said and Shota nodded as I left to go check on my daughter.

As expected Hailey was already sleep in her bed, her books stacked in the box that I bought for them.

"Glad she's cleaning up now" I said, picking up a tiny sock and placing it in her dirty clothes hamper before leaving the room.

Once I left I had saw Shota walking back into the living room, the sweats fitting him perfectly.

"Guess these do fit" "yeah I guess so, anyways goodnight" "yeah goodnight, and thank you" "it's nothing" I responded before leaving to my room for the night.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 850