CHAPTER ZERO

"YOU LEFT HIM TO THEM!"

An angry voice screamed at his friend's Father. Even if he were permanently bedridden due to unknown reasons, he would not just be quiet "let me guess, and you did it because Abel asked you," the boy seemed to know yelling wouldn't do anything, so he spoke with an angry whisper.

"..."

Redish-brown eyes stared at him with anger and sadness

Sigh

The bedridden teen got up to leave, even after people warned him not to. He would have been doing this even before this ended in the world.

"Noah," irritated sharply, made the man snap out of whatever he was thinking about "let's save Neo" without even looking back, the boy left without anything to stop him other than the army, but he didn't even care as he also has a powerful gift

"Right"

"You are a good friend, Silas.'

"Who would have thought that you and your father would end up this way

"Who would have thought that you and your father would end up this way."

Silas was covered by blood after getting parting to help Neo, but in the end, it was too late for both of them to surround themselves was nonother than the dead scientists who were involved with his and Noah's invasion.

"There's nothing special about this place but death."

Silas went to the place where they hid the chemicals from dangerous people who were looking for more chaos than where they were but in the end. They didn't even expect the sickness that Sila had would have come through the last moment

"Noah, even if you were anything but a father, you, in the end, stepped up before your death... No, my dear friend, you didn't need all that happened to you. I might have wished that I had met you sooner."

Silas poured some of the chemicals onto his friends while giving his respect for them " time to go."

Silas pulled up an unlit lighter before making his way out of the building "may everyone else rots in hell."

Within minutes of the lighting touching flooring, there was army came to view

"My my Mr #####, I think ur took your time to get here."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"NEO'S BIRTHDAY IS HEREEEEE!"