"I wont hesitate to fuck you up."

(PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION!!!)
(TW// Cursing, Kn!f3, Blood,)
OC: Emma(Feel Free to act like Emma is y/n if you want, it's ok!)

Facts about Emma.
Brown hair that fades to purple. Green eyes. She's very quiet and doesn't like talking much unless it's with her friends.
She has a secret.

{First Chapter}

Dream was running.
Running for his life.

He had a goal, trying hard to win it.
The End is what he wanted.

In order for him to have it though, he was being chased by his "best friends."

Dream was running out of breath and hunger health from running, he couldn't hear the predator chasing him. He now ate some food to grow his health back up.
Dreams breathing was uneven from running so long.

He started to walk, not seeing any signs of the hunters chasing him.
Before Dream knew it, he was unexpectedly attacked, falling to the ground on his back.

He could feel a sharp object being slightly pushed up against his neck.

When opening his eyes, he met the eyes of Emma saddling on top of him, still pressing the knife up against his neck.

You could tell Emma was out of breathe, her skin red, her breathing heavily, and the way her chest rises and falls.

"Well, looks like you've caught me, huh?" Dream chuckles under his breath, trying to raise himself to sit up but is quickly pushed backed down my Emmas hand. Her breathing wasn't as heavy as before.

"I'll fucking kill you Dream."

"Oh, I don't doubt it, sweetheart."

Emma scoffs at the nickname. "Shut the fu-"
Before Emma could finish her sentence, Dream found the strength, able to push the knife away from his throat and out of her hand. Pushing his body up, rolling them over. Dream was now on top of Emma looking down at her as he pinned her down smirking.

"What's wrong?, you just now realizing that you won't be able to stop me from letting me get what I want?" Dream smirks.

Emma ignores him, seeing the knife as she quickly tries to grab it, unfortunately, Dream grabs it first. He puts the knife against Emma's throat, her having to lift her head back to avoid getting cut.

"Isn't nice, huh?~"

"S-Shut u-up.."

"I thought you loved my voice though."
Dream coos. He moved the knife away from her neck, him now leaning his face closer to hers. Emma looked in Dream's eyes, her face starting to get sweaty."

"I won't hesitate to fuck you up." 

A twig snapped nearby in the woods. Dream quickly raised his head to look around to see if any of the hunters were there. This was now Emma's opportunity. She started to lift herself into a sitting position, this getting his attention as he looks back at her just to get head-butted by her. Emma pushed him off of her to get up. Dream slowly but quickly getting to his feet also.

"How are you gonna kill me with no knife?"
Dream asked pulling out the knife from behind him.

"With me!"

Sapnap quickly shot Dream with an arrow in his left shoulder.

Dream quickly pulled the arrow out of his arm, this causing Dream to wince in pain before starting to run off.

Sapnap looks at Emma placing a hand on her shoulder. "You ok? did he hurt you?" Sapnap asked, genuinely worried like always.

Sapnap tried to make sure everyone was ok during this whole chase. He knew it was stressful for most of them seeing how Dream was so strong, fast, and intelligent.

"No Sap, I'm fine. Let's just keep on trying to catch up to him."

"Don't worry, Awsamdude, George, Bad, and Antfrost are all ahead of us."

"Alright, let's go!"

Both Emma and Sapnap started running towards the area where Dream left, seeing the 3 other hunters trying their best to catch up to him and kill him.

(A/N: Just wanna clarify, just because I'm making this story doesn't mean I will stop making the Technoblade x Ivbur/Oc/Reader book. This is just an idea that popped up in my mind and got me excited.)
Word Count: 703