𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Waking up in the morning wasn't very excited, it was full with shouting about what she did about about the Peace Treaty.

Some is happy about it, which is Dumbledore, Molly Weasley, Moody, Kingsley, and some other members of the order.

Remus or Monny keep looking at her with a sad look in his face, he was furious at first, when he heard that Violet usually agree to this, but he can't do anything about it, he wasn't her godfather, he wonder what would Sirius do if he know that Dumbledore agree to this marriage.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Violet was looking at her wardrobe, looking for something to wear. If it was a normal meeting, she would just wear a simple dress. But it was not, it was with Lord Voldemort for Merlin sake.

A knock cut her out of her though, she at the door to see Hermione there.

"I thought you need help with clothing." Hermione ask smirking at the little girl, she know that Violet always have trouble with what to wear.

"Well, you are not wrong." Violet said with a annoying look on her face, there nothing she hate more then shopping and choosing a dress.

Hermione let out a small laugh, walking towards the wardrobe. She pick out a light purple dress, that have small flower on it.

Violet walk out of the bathroom to show Hermione what she look like in the dress

"Well, don't you look adorable." Hermione was amaze with how Violet look, she know that Violet look more beautiful in this kind of dress. Violet was a beautiful girl, that boys chase her around Hogwarts, ever since her first year.

But only Cedric Diggory who caught her eyes, and maybe her girlfriend, Cho Change.

CHO CHANG!!!

Yes, what about her?? Wouldn't Violet need to break up with her.. well, this is gonna be a mess...

Hermione mind was now mess up, Cho Chang, Violet's girlfriend, she hate her. Cho was beautiful, but she was clingy, and to touchy.

"Mione, are you ok?" Violet was worry with the look on her friend's face, it was always her problem that make her friend worry about.

"Yeah come on, let go."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Coming down stair, Violet would rather be in her room. It was loud, too loud...

She look at Ron and Hermione, who she sit between them. They show her annoying look on their face.

Ron wake up today, he just want to enjoy his time with his friends, but his mom and sister have to ruin the moment. Ginny was crying last night, about Violet wasn't going to marry her, and she was the one who worthy to marry Violet. Which he one hundred percent disagree, he would have Cho Cheng to marry Violet than Ginny.

Violet was annoyed since she come down, why would they be happy about this? Did she just got shoved in this marriage? How would her parents think, if they know that she is gonna married to their's murder.

Violet was brought back from her though by Molly Weasley elbowing her ribs which is bloody hurt. Merlin, how was she close to crucio that woman.

"Miss Potter, I hope you are ready to leave?" Violet looked up at Lucius Malfoy who spoke to her. His face show her a bit... you can call in a concert look???? But she decided to ignore it.

Looking back at Bill Weasley and Oliver Wood, the two adults who nodded at her. The two are the one who will be company her to this meeting. Their are adults not children so it was allowed. By Dumbledore.... Of course....

Violet walk towards Lucius and Barty with Bill and Oliver walking behind her.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

This is a short chapter, but I promise that the next chapter is long.

A little spolier, the next chapter is about the 'contract' and wedding dress.

And I have a question, what if we make Violet, like a adorable little baby bean, but in the inside she won't hesitate to kill you. And Marvolo be a sugar daddy? What do you think??😏

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱