Strike A Pose 2

My uncomfortable body tried to fit into the mini dress the stylist gave me. Each body part felt squished, especially my boobies "Everything good in there?" Cat knocked a few times. Since Prince made me the 'Model' of the group and he wouldn't stop bugging me about, I was forced to partake in this photo shoot.

"Yeah I'm fine" my voice draped through each word. I could barely breath, for a brief second I thought I swore I was gonna faint. Although the dress was hella tight it looked great on my body, each curve was hugged by the fabric and led to a seductive yet professional look. "Okay let me know if you need anything" I heard Cat's footsteps travel away from the door. Letting out a huge breath I waddled out the door where a hairstylist dragged me to her chair.

Holding a comb in her hand she tugged at my curls. My mother was very protective about my hair, every day she told me "No te atrevas a dejar que nadie te toque el pelo" which translated to a very direct sentence, "Don't you dare let any one touch your hair" each day she'd send me to school with a hairstyle she'd spend half of the morning on.

Using products to protect my curls and finishing spray to hold it all together.

That was the only thing that made my mom Yvette feel like a mother to me. She may not have been a wonderful mom but boy did she have some amazing hands when it came to hair. The lady teased each curl and added more spray to each strain.

By the end I looked like a poodle, my curls were frizzed and my hair stuck up. "Would you care for some earrings?" Her French accent gave me life. Switching between earrings I finally choose gold over sterling hoops. "Good choice" she winked, I gave her a bright smile. "Alright everyone's ready" the photographer Freddy came to my room.

A woman helped me slip on my heels. They were tall and hard to walk on "Let's go" she helped me out. After a few steps I got the hang of walking, I finally made my entrance.

"Okay I'm ready sorry I was taking so-" everyone's eyes stood on me. Dragging my body towards my stance on the set, eyes followed "do I look bad?" I was getting
worried. "No it's just- we'll your a very beautiful woman" my eyes widened. Atlanta's complement made me feel more confident, Prince stood in the middle. Thank you I mouthed to A.

"Okay pose your best" using his camera the photographer snapped pictures.

Attempting to pose well, I just did whatever felt right. "Uh can I have you closer to him" he pointed towards me and Prince. I exchanged looks from Prince to Cat, she nodded and I obeyed. I stood next to him "Closer" the photographer used his hands to push us together, Prince seemed to be enjoying it from the look on his face.

He placed Prince's hand on my waist. This hadn't been the first time that happened "Yes like that very good" he seemed satisfied the, both of them. Meanwhile, I was jammed in a tight dress and my hair was combed to the gods while I was all up on the guy who I promised my best friend I'd get to like her.

"Gorgeous your all gorgeous" Prince did his thing. His hand still hooked on my waist, I rested my arm over his shoulder, allowing my hand to droop over his body.

After a few pictures the stylist took us for our next outfits. From one dress to a body suit, I felt more comfortable in this one "So are you guys planning on an album?" My dressing room was close to Cat's. I could hear her clothes dropping to the ground as she zipped up her other dress "Yep, Prince talked to Den one on one and he said he's working on some songs he wanted on it. It's gonna be great, and since your with us now it'll be more fun" I could the excitement in her voice.

An album is a lot to work on and if they could get one done before spring it'd be great. Majority of hit albums and songs get played the most in the spring and summer, but I knew they had this in the bag.

Since my only job was to model I figured it couldn't be that bad. Posing for a couple of pictures is nothing much but it was the process that was hell, making sure your skin is amazing, your weight is watched and your style is graceful was all that made me wanna hide in my bed forever but I had to keep pushing. After all I did enjoy the days with Cat and Levi, sometimes Prince if he wasn't acting like a doofus.

"Can everyone come here please" glued to my body suit I quickly threw my heels on and walked outside. Everyone was half dressed besides me and Prince, "I'm going to be taking solo photos for right now so once you're done come out to take your pics" Since I was already done I sat on a chair.

Headaches were the last thing I needed right now.

My hair was so high it caused me neck and head pain. I tried to ignore it the best I could, the photographer with the tag name Freddy set up the next background, a warm color of yellow "How about since you two are done and you both do well together let's get a few pics of you two alone" the universe just wanted to see me loose my shit.

Fussing in my brain I did what he told me too "You two sit here and I want you to caress her neck" A vintage cushioned bench Freddy made us sit on, Prince placed his finger tips on my neck acting like he was admiring it. I smiled through the hell of a fast heart beat I got every time Prince touched me, it was hard to not find him attractive.

Snapping photos per minute. The lights flashed each time the clicking sound went off, Prince kept his eyes to the crook of my neck. He playfully ticked my skin causing me to giggle a bit, he was smiling too "Stop" I bent my head towards the direction his hand was placed.

"Perfect" Freddy yelled. He had took a picture of us laughing together "You are so annoying" I sarcastically rolled my eyes.

An assistant came towards Freddy, whispering something in his ear. Placing his camera down he called out for me, meanwhile Prince had take the time to fix his appearance in a
mirror.

"Venus you have a visitor" A visitor? Prince threw his head towards me "Who?" He cocked his head to the side. How was I supposed to know I didn't tell anyone I was here, "They can come up" Prince said in a hostile tone. Was he suspecting a man?