CHAPTER 1: UNEXPECTED CONFESSION?

NOTICE: I am just making this because someone requested for me to do it. If this cannot exceed your expectations then that's okay. The characters of this story will be Out of Character. Again, I don't know what I am doing. This will be just a one-shot story but if this is quite a good response and I still have the idea on how to continue this story then we will continue this. So, that's all for now, I hope you all enjoy this.

In the middle of the day, the international airport of Rowoon that will be found in Huiss City is now full of bodyguards and reporters.

The reporters outside of the Airport are now anticipating the return of a certain person, the person who was named as the Business Man of the Decade for last year's cover of Ancient Times Magazine. The one who is who deny his rights to become the successor of their family business but instead, he just built his own company.

The Thames Group of Companies, it is to be said that the name Thames is the last name of his late mother Jour Thames. He also said in one of his interviews before that this company is dedicated to his mother.

Cale Henituse, no, it is Cale Thames, the one who leads the Thames group of Companies to its victory every year. His company is now one of the leading companies of the country and even dethroned his own family's company from the last three years' net worth report.

It is to be said that his first and current company is operating since he is still in college. His father Deruth is the one who handles it first because it can hinder the study of Cale but when Cale graduated from college his father passes now the rights to its rightful owner.

The Thames Group of Company is a well-known company that can excel in different types of business. Even if it merchandising, services, trading, and manufacturing their company can do it well.

Back to our CEO Cale Thames, who is now walking in the hall of the airport that only VIP can afford to access to avoid unnecessary commotion and reporters as they always pester him with useless questions.

On his right side is his secretary Alver Crossman, the first son of the president of the country.

But why did he decide to become the secretary of this person instead of becoming the head of their own family business? Only a handful of people only know the truth about why Alver decided to become his secretary not to become the successor of their business.

Lastly on his left side is Choi Han his personal bodyguard / Driver that never leaves on his side. Even if the two are not famous as Cale they are still well known in the country because of their looks and capabilities. Some said that they are the pillars of the company but some say that the three are the face of the country which Cale found ridiculous before.

"Haaaa.......," Alver sigh as he sees the amounts of reporters that wait for their arrival from the overseas trip of their boss.

"Seems, those reporters stress you again," Choi Han said as he see the tired face of Alver now as he deal with those reporters even before their flight earlier. Some of them pestering him about the schedule of their boss and some are asking about the business trip that they do.

"For me, they are more like stalkers than reporters witnessing their actions to you earlier in the morning," Choi Han added as his stressed friend will need to deal with this.

"Choi Han, stop giving me stress any more today okay? I am at my limit," Alver irritatingly said.

At this moment Cale stops for a moment and looks at his secretary.

"Is that so then how about my meetings later then," Cale who listened to the two chimed in.

"Sir, I already fix it yesterday and it is not like you can't help yourselves,"