6

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was Wednesday before mine and Shota's date, and my boss had given me the day off cause he wasn't coming into the office and didn't want me overworking.

Anyways since I had the day off I had decided to go to the mall, wanting to get some things for mine and Shota's date.

I'm not even going to lie I was kind of excited, I mean I haven't gone on a date since Hailey's dad and it wasn't like we did anything interesting.

Shota was actually intelligent and had some depth, and was even funny.

But there's something I'm worried about.

I don't know if I'm actually ready for a relationship, mentally at least.

Not saying Shota is a bad person but that doesn't mean things don't change.

But I can't just be worried 24/7, I still wanna enjoy life, so I'll push the relationship stuff to the side and just enjoy the date and my time with Shota.

Anyways currently I was walking around this one store that I liked to shop at.

I tried to ask Shota where we were going for the date but all he would say was "out for dinner" as if some restaurants don't have a dress code.

"This is cute" I said, grabbing this top that I liked but also saw this sweater type dress that I instantly wanted.

Now I already had some boots that would go well with the dress so I just bought it along with the top and some other stuff.

"I should get my nails done" I said since I had like two hourse till I needed to pick up Hailey.

Lucky for me my usual salon wasn't far from here, so it wasn't like I was going out of my way or anything.

As I drove I had gotten a text from Shota saying he wouldn't be able to stop by the bakery cause he needed to finish grading papers.

Obviously I didn't mind and told him it was okay and not to worry.

Eventually though I had made it to my usual nail salon.

"Well if it isn't my bae, was waiting to see you again" my tech Taylor had said.

"Yeah I've been a little busy with work and Hailey" "it's fine, anyways what can I do for you today?" Taylor asked and I had told her the nails I wanted and the stuff I wanted her to add.

"Oh so you finally going on a date?" "Don't gotta say it like that, but yeah it's on Saturday" I said as Taylor filed my nails.

Basically we were just talking about our life and apparently Taylor's been getting a lot more clients, today just being one of those slow days, which is why she was able to do my nails.

"Anyways you can take them out of the dryer, how you like your nails?" "Their exactly what I wanted, thank you"
Your nails

"Anyways you can take them out of the dryer, how you like your nails?" "Their exactly what I wanted, thank you" Your nails

"Mhm, you welcome bae" Taylor said as she started to clean things up while I grabbed the cash from my bag.

"Ight this should be enough" I said, knowing Taylor only charges me $50 despite handing her a 100.

"Bitch this is to much" "nah I think it's just right" I said while getting up.

"*sigh* imma start whooping you, giving me these big tips and shit" "wow okay then" "mhm, anyways thank you, make sure to come by again, and bring baby girl around to" Taylor said, hugging me as she talked "I will, see you later bae"

Once I left the salon I had saw there was only an hour left till Hailey got out of school, but I decided to just pick her up early and go out to eat before going home.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 635