𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Violet, Bill, Oliver, Lucius and Barty, landed infront of some door. That door was cave with a snake it, so she thought it maybe Slytherin manor.

"This way, Miss Potter." Lucius lead them into a room, where he open up the door.

Tom Marvolo Slytherin was sitting in the head of the table, he was wearing an elegant dress suit that a Lord of a house wear, but she didn't know that he was struggling on choosing a suit to wear this morning.

On his left, was Rodolphus Lestrange and Bellatrix Lestrange Neé Black, the woman that kill Sirius.... What!? Did she forgets about that woman just murder Sirius!?? ....

Follow along, there was Rabastan Lestrange, Rodolphus's little twin brother.

On the other side, there an empty side, which probably belong to Lucius Malfoy, beside the empty seat was Narcisssa Malfoy Neé Black, and Barty Crouch Jr who just sit there and look at her. Next to him was Severus Snape... The dungeon bat...

"Violet." Marvolo greeted amiable, the tone of his voice was deep.

The little girl was hesitanted, wondering how to refer back to him. She refused to call her soon to be 'husbend' Voldemort, because thya would probably be silly as him will be calling her 'Girl Who Life'.

'Riddle' and 'Slytherin' just sound too cold, especially as he just called her by her first name. But she was sure if she call him 'Tom', it was probably a bad ideas to piss him off. Which was something that she is really trying to avoid doing for as long as possible. His bloody crucio hurt like SHIT.

Marvolo seemed to notice her indecisive on what to call him, for he smiles just enough for there to be slight upturn to his Lip, "You may call me Marvolo, if you prefer."

Violet nodded, but notice the surprise that flashes through everyone in the room. Evidently they, were despite to being his most trusted, did not get to call their Lord as such... simple name. How strange.

"Marvolo, then.

He smiled again, with that same barely noticeable upturn of the lip, "I'm sure you already well acquainted with everyone in the room."

Violet nodded, nervously smiling a little, that smile melt Marvolo 's cold eyes, it was sweet, "Of course, Marvolo. This is William Weasley and Oliver Wood."

Snape raised an eyebrow, "I was under the impression Tonks and Moody were to accompany you?"

"And of course was true," Violet replied casually, "I already ask Dumbledore for 'permission' to bring this two. There are not children."

"Shall we sit?" Lucius gesture at Violet, and push the chair that was infront of Marvolo.

.
.
.
.

Let the meeting now Begin

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

This chapter is so short, because I have something else in mind for the next chapter. And I kinda like being call 'cliff hanger'
😉

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱