•°•Mission•°•

•°•Four Years ago•°•

"(Name) would you please come in here for a moment, there is someone I'd like you to meet."

"Yes father, I'll be right there."

. . .

"Ah there you are. I'd like you to meet one of my best students, Jin. Jin this is my lovely daughter (Name)."

'This Jin person; my father has talked a great deal about this man. I suppose because he speaks so highly of him that regardless of us being the same age, I should show him much respect.'

"It's a pleasure to meet you Jin. My father has told me many good things about you. I'm glad I now have the chance to see what all his praise was about."

"The pleasure is all mine and you have no need to bow to me. You are the daughter of my sensei after all, I should be bowing to you."

"Well I'll let you two talk for a bit, I'm going to take this time to sweep up the dojo. I shall return shortly."

'Damn it father, please do not leave me alone with this man. I'm terrible around strangers, I always choke up because I'm so shy.'

*Two minutes of awkward silence goes by.*

"You know (Name), another reason you shouldn't bow your head to me...is because it prevents me from seeing your beautiful face."

'Did he really just say that?! Now I'm getting flustered. And are those glasses? I've never seen a samurai with glasses before. Though in a way, they do kind of make him more attractive. He really does have nice eyes.'

*(Name) reaches out to take off Jin's glasses*

"I'm back! Oh (Name) what are you doing? And your face is a bit red, could you be running a fever?"

"Uh n-no father I'm alright, really."

'This man only spoke a few words to me and I can't stop myself from blushing. I'm so easily charmed by him it's pathetic.'

"My apologies Enshiro sensei, but I think I'll be going now. I would like to get a little more training in before the sun sets. Please excuse me."

'Well that was short. We barely spoke to each other... It's strange, but...a part of me wishes he could stay longer.'

"Ah Jin, you work so hard. I'd expect nothing less from you."

"Thank you sensei, I'll see you soon. Also it was an honor to meet your daughter, she is as lovely as you say she is."

'Why does he make me feel this way by only using words...could this be what love is like? No. There's no way... Well at least he's gone now. I can't stand this confusion!'

"My dear, you really should consider getting rest. Your face has turned an even darker shade of red."

"Hm...yes father"

•°•The Present•°•

"You've grown well in strength, wisdom, and power. Though you trained a shorter time than most people that walk away from this dojo, you took on a more difficult and brutal type of training. Even so, your abilities can exceed that of someone who has trained for ten years. You are a very impressive being (Name)."

"Thank you-"

"I'm not done yet... I believe you are now ready to take on the very task that brought you here...you are now ready to avenge your father and take Jin's life."

"Yes master Kagetoki, I shall not let your teachings be wasted on me."

"Very well. How you go about killing him is none of my concern, but I still want the job done."

"Yes master."

'This is it. I've finally trained hard enough to carry out my mission. I will kill that four eyed samurai!'

•°•To Be Continued •°•