7

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Thank you again Quincy" I said since she had came to pick up Hailey for mine and Shota's date today.

"Well you're my little sister so of course imma help, plus you know I can't pass up a sleepover with my baby girl" Quincy said, hugging Hailey.

"Mhm well I think I gave you everything she needs for the night and the morning" "yes I know, now calm down, me and my baby finna dip anyways"

"*sigh* ight, see you later princess, please be good for auntie now" "I will mommy" Hailey said with a little smile as I kissed her head, already missing her a bit.

"Love y'all and be safe" "we will, and love you to lil sis" Quincy said as her and Hailey said bye before leaving my apartment.

Once they were gone and I was left alone, I had made my way to the bathroom to get ready, my playlist on shuffle as I showered.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n got ready, butterflies in her stomach as she thought of her and Aizawa's date, Aizawa was also a bit nervous.

It's been five minutes since Aizawa has gotten out of the shower and not only did he shave the stubble from his face, he had fully washed and even did a hair mask, trying to look his best for Y/n.

"Guess this looks good" He said, dressed in the outfit he himself had picked out for the date before styling his hair in a half up half down style, silently praising himself for not looking homeless for the date.
Fit check

After spraying on his cologne Aizawa had grabbed his things before finally leaving his apartment, making a stop at the flower shop before making his way to Y/n

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
After showering I had done the rest of my routine, the butterflies in my stomach making me feel nervous as I was now styling my hair after getting dressed.
Hair and fit check