♡10♡

POV
taehyung's house

jimin's eyes slowly fluttered open and was met with jungkook's dimly lit room.
he stretched and the weight of legs on his own shuffled.

Jimin whined and shifted away from jungkook, he was warm. too warm.

"hm what's wrong?" came the gravelly voice from beside him.
" 'm too hot" he mumbled back.

as soon as Kookie heard that his eyes opened and he un-lodged himself from in-between jimin's legs, swinging his own over the side of the bed.

"minnie?" jungkook asked, wondering if he was little or not.

"hmm?" he replied lazily, sitting up and rubbing his fist into his eyes, setting rid of the sleep that had settled there.

"wan' food?" kook asked, rapidly regressing along with jimin.

"hmmm.. otay, can you ask your dada to make chicken nuggies?" jimin asked, hopeful.

"ah goo' idea minnie" kook grinned showing his bunny teeth making jimin giggle and ruffle kookie's hair, causing the younger to blush.

"c'mon minnie" kook mutters grabbing jimin's hand and walking hand in hand out of his bedroom.

jimin's eyes were barely open and he stumbled a few times, but they eventually made it to the kitchen where they saw tae, jin and Joon.

"Appa, me an' jim'n wan' nuggies" kookie mumbled and then yawned

"well good afternoon to you too" Tae said then smiled so wide his box smile was showing, his baby was unbelievably cute, and holding onto an even sleepier jimin made him even cuter somehow.

"good afta-noon" Kookie said, pronounced incorrectly but it added to the cuteness,
"now can we hab nuggies?" he asked tilting his head to the side slightly.

tae chuckled deep and nodded his head, "why don't you go watch some TV whilst you wait hmm?" he suggested and both boys nodded and giggled walking away to the living area.

"well that was cute," said namjoon "now, did you message yoon?"

"mhm" said tae who was now putting chicken nuggets on a tray into the oven, "he said he is interested in jiminie, he's such a simp guys, I think he really likes jimin." tae said and smiled fondly.

jin smiled too, then spoke;
"okay now we just have to get jimin to text him somehow.."