♡11♡

POV
taehyung's house

"kookie?"

"yesh jiminie?"

"do chu- are chu in lub wif taetae?"

"uhhh, yesh I fink so, why?"

"well, who am I gon' lub? i don' got no daddy wike chu do" jimin mumbled sadly.

"hey, I heard my daddy say some-fink like- that uncle yoonie wikes chu, but don' tell anyone, otay?" he said excited.

jimin gasped and his whole face to the tips of his ears turned bright red. he hid his face in jungkook's neck out of shyness, "w-weally kookie? yoonie wikes jiminie?"

his muffled voice was quiet but jungkook still managed to hear it and patted jimin's back, "of course he does, chu are so pretty, and chu so cute chimchim."

jimin giggle once more and thought about how pretty yoonie was.

just from the posts on his Instagram jimin could tell how drop dead gorgeous yoongi was and he didn't know how to handle that.

every time jimin would see a picture of him he would turn red and think about how pretty is eyes are and how smooth his milky skin was and how soft his little plump lips must be, and he never tried to stop these thoughts, he couldn't if he wanted to- yoonie was just too pretty.

"do chu- wike yoonie hyung too?" kook asked innocently, not in a bullying way, but as a genuine question.

"i-i fink so" whispered jimin, getting even redder if possible.

tae then took this opportunity to walk in on the boys snuggled together.

"food boys, come sit at the dinner table" he said smiling fondly at how cute his babies were.

"otay!"
"otay!"