Chapter 1

Name:Brittany Age:13. This is her story.... Hi Im Brittany and i have a scary story to tell you and TW or Waring (TW School,People dieing,guns,if u dont like this go read something else oki) so it was a normal day at Northglenn Middle School me and my friends Simon god hes so cute and a an aborlde dork AND NO i dont have a crush on him ok i do just dont ask him about it ok or my dad is going to shoot u so me Simon and Mac AKA Macwell were doing our work we where doing creative writing we where writing about our mom and dad or who ever takes care of u and what are there jobs where and i was on my compter writing about my dad and i counlt put his job on the doc ill get fucking trouble and the teacher said to me are u ok brittany and i see your writing about your dad and whats his job is and i said nothing and he said agen what is his job Brittany and i said hes a school shooter and a rapeist and my teacher was MAD at me and he was choking me and slammed my body august the wall and said HES GOING TO KILL EVERYWHONE AND YOUR GOING TO THE ISANE ASFLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mac stabbed him in his back and Simon was running and got shot by my dad amd someone put the song Pumped up kicks by froster people on the speaker and i know what was happing and my dad saw me and said BRITTANY VALL MOLA YOU ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he ran to me and stabbed me and Simon got up and picked me up and Mac was following Simon and Simon went to his moms Hosipal and his mom told him to give me CPR and he did it and after i got the surgery(witch is getting my heart taken out and doing mecal stuff and crap to it and puts it back in my chest and she sew my chest) and i was outside with Simon and i told him Simon ryan lova (yes thats is his full name XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) anyway and i said his full name and i said i have a crush on you and would you be my boyfriend and his face was red like a tomato and i kissed him on the lips and Simon made a squeak souid and he kissed me back and Mac took a pic of me and Simon on his phone and send to Simons mom and she was shookth and she said Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Simon has a girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And me and Simon stoped kissing and Simon sajd STOP IT MOM ITS EMBASSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Simon face was even Reder than ever and i hugged Simon.