Hey, there!!

Hey, guys!! So Idk why I decided to do this. I jogging inspired by another one of my followers (TheBlaisse ) who did something like this, and I love answering questions, and ranting about books or tv shows/movies, so why the heck not?! If you guys wanna get to know me, this is definitely the book to do so (or you could pm me questions privately, but where's the fun in that?!)

Some quick rules on the q&a :)

1: please don't ask extremely personal questions, like how old I am, my birthday, what my real name is, what I look like, where I live, etc. But I am totally down on discussing other things, especially books, and other fandoms, also irl relationships, I guess. Like if you guys are curious on what I look for in a boyfriend/husband.

2: please don't question my political views. I don't like talking about Republicans or Democrats, or anything like that.

3: please don't ask me about my thoughts on abortion, the LGBTQ+ community, BLM movement, things like that. Those topics make me very uncomfortable. Not saying any of you guys would, but I just wanted to say that before you guys consider asking.

4: please be respectful towards me, and other readers. Spread kindness, not hate. Also pretty please don't curse in the comments. Thanks :]

I think that's pretty much it. Ohh, wait. You can ask me about ships in fandoms I'm interested in if you want, but also keep in mind that I might disagree with you on some. No hate tho!

Anyway, let me know anything you want to hear about, or if you have questions about me! I'll try to get to them as quick as I can! Love you guys!🥰

~Kay