𝐒𝐈𝐗

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall

-Nelson Mandela

╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Sitting in the room full with Voldemort 's most trusted follower, The inner circle, was nobody dream. But, this is Violet's dynasty anyway.

"I'm very surprised, Violet." Marvolo said looking at the little girl with green eyes, who sit confidently on the chair in front of him, he wonder 'is the chair is big? Or she is just small?'

"How so... Marvolo?" Violet ask confusing at the male that sit in front of her, not knowing that his is feeling something strange inside him.

The Death Eater were all hiding their shock, the little call him by his name twice. And them didn't even get to call him.

"Why do you want to provide this meeting?" Marvolo said getting to the point, everyone in is room already know what happened in the Ministry that time.

"To sign a contract." Violet said simple.

"What don't you let Dumbledore do it, Miss Potter?" Servers ask, this girl might be a Gryffindor, but he know that she is more than that. He would ready to inform his Lord after this meeting.

Violet Roselle Potter the daughter of the women he love, is not a Gryffindor he can confirm. Especially, when he saw in the memories of Bellatrix, when Potter was crucio her. He thought that Dumbledore was joking, when told him to keep an eye on the girl. Her auor of magic, which is flying around the room, it IS intoxic.

"Simple, it is my marriage, and I don't recall him bring my guardian," Violet said in a calm voice but still sweet that make Marvolo hearts melted, "I want to make rule on this marriage myself. 16 is the wizarding world is old enough to make their decision, sir."

"I thought you would agree on what Dumbledore would said." Rodolphus Lestrange said, Violet look at the older male.

"This is gonna be the life I will be living for the rest of my life," Violet said carefully on what should and shouldn't said, this room is full of powerful Death Eater and a Dark lord, "I want to make thing clear and live simple with it." Dumbledore should be lucky I agree

"Of course, dear." Marvolo said without realize that he just call her 'dear', but he pretend that he didn't just said that, "let get on with our contract."