PROLOUGE

Y/n Baji was always described as a very intelligent, outgoing young girl is was to have a great success in the future. She always had the top grade for her classes and was constantly praised by her peers, however the same couldn't be said for her older twin brother, Keisuke Baji. Keisuke had been a grade back. When their mother had found out she was devistated, and ever since, y/n had to help baji with any academic work.

                                       Y/N POV!

     "Keisuke!! Wake up before you arrive late, chifuyu is waiting outside for you today" I said, yelling from the bathroom next to my brothers room.

As much as i love him, i simply don't understand how he's so... dumb? it's embarrassing really... not just for him but for me too. I really do feel bad as i feel like i should be helping him more, but it's not working. He needs a professional tutor and when I explain that to our mother she shakes it off and says, "You're more than smart enough for yourself, you should be able to help your poor brother". Of course, i love my mother so I try, I try for not just her, not just me, but for all of us. 

Today is the last day of school, so next year Keisuke will be put in the grade he should be in now. I wish him the best of luck, i really do. As i get out the bathroom after doing my normal routine, i see Keisuke. He's almost ready, he still has yet to brush his teeth and put on his shoes. "You finally dropped that weird look, eh?!" i say with a small smile. Keisuke just yawns and walks past me, going downstairs to get breakfast. I ignore him and decide to walk to school myself today.

                                 TIMESKIP!!!!

"Are your serious? Keisuke, what are you thinking?!?! If something happens to you, you know that me and mom won't be able to handle it..  i wont even know if i will continue on with my life!" 

I scream at baji with anger and sadness. He told me about his fight with toman and valhalla. I was very confused as he stated he was apart of both of the gangs before. He explained his plan more to me and i couldn't even say now what emotions i felt.

"Y/n, please understand that there's a reason behind what i'm doing. I may be dumb but i still have a mind and heart that able to think. I'm doing this for what i think is the best, it's for Toman. Toman is the gang i created and dedicated my life to. I will do anything to protect it and the people i treasure inside it, even if it means taking my life...", Keisukes says as i just stand there, still processing the whole situation.

Keisuke walks to the door and turns around "Y/n, if i die, please know that your the best sister that i could ever ask for.. and that i love you. Please don't die, live for me." He says with a smile then walks out of the house. I stand there, still processing everything.

                                Later in the day.. police came to our house, knocking on our door. I answered as my mom was in the living room. "Is this the Baji residence?" The officer asked. I simply nodded. "We are here to inform you.. that your family member Baji keisuke has died due to a fight with gang members involved. It is said that mr. Baji killed himself because of Kazutora Hanemiya. If you have any further questions, you may ask now or later at the police department." I stare in shock, processing what they just had said. "I don't have any questions, thank you." I say and simply close the door.

I walk up to my room, shutting the door. I fall on the floor crying, but then hear my name being called out from outside..

THIS IS THE END OF THE PROGOLOUGE!!
i've never wrote an actually story so if u have any suggestions just comment them!! i would appreciate if you vote the story to boost it as it's the first chapter :) i will try to post more updates more than twice a week! ty for reading.

to be continued ...

edited