Chapter 16

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Next morning Y/n woke up, while yawning. She felt a little tired, but still stood up and cleaned the couch. She looked at Taehyung and found him sleeping like a baby, with a pout. She giggled while seeing him like this. She walked closer and carefully, towards him. She leaned to her face and pocked his chubby cheeks. He cutely mumbled something. Y/n again giggled and pocked his cheek again.

"Mmhhh." he moaned in his sleep and turned to the other side while hugging his pillow. Y/n was now sure that he looks cute while sleeping but a monster when he wakes up. Y/n could feel her heart beating like crazy, while being too close to him. She kept her hand on her chest.

It was something new for her. She have never felt this before. She shrugged those feelings and went inside the washroom. She got freshen up and came out, wearing a cute dress.

 Her hairs were wet, so she went to the balcony and dried it with the towel

 Her hairs were wet, so she went to the balcony and dried it with the towel. Some of the droplets of water, fell on Taehyung's face. He scrunched his brows, in his sleep. But again some droplets of water fell on his face, making him groan. He opened his eyes, but the scene infront of his eyes, made him outstruck.

Sunlight was beaming on Y/n, making her look like an angel, while her wet hairs, were scattered all over her shoulder

Sunlight was beaming on Y/n, making her look like an angel, while her wet hairs, were scattered all over her shoulder. Taehyung felt his heart beating like crazy, looking at her. She was looking like a goddess, goddess of seduction.

After drying her hairs, Y/n turned around and gasped, upon seeing him, standing so closer to her. Without his knowing, his feet took him to her. He smelled her and smiled, while closing his eyes. He could feel like euphoria. If waking up everyday, with this kind of scene will make him feel like heavens, then he really doesn't need to other heaven, where gods live. Y/n clutched the towel, closer to her chest, when she saw him smelling her, like a creep.

She backed away from him and ran away. She came inside the room and kept the wet towel, inside the basket that was in the bathroom. Taehyung furrowed his brows and opened his eyes, when he no longer could get her sweet smell. Taehyung turned around and found her inside. He also went inside and pretended like nothing happened. He sat on the couch and stared at her, like a total creep.

Y/n could feel him looking at her, so she turned around, but Taehyung was fast enough to cover up his face, with a book, that was kept on the table. Y/n looked confused, and turned back around. She combed her hairs. Taehyung removed the book away from his face and stared at her. He furrowed his brows, after his behavior.

'Why the hell, I'm behaving like a total creep?? What is wrong with me?? I think this girl, had done some black magic one me. Holy Moly, I need to be careful around her, if she really did that.'

Taehyung widen his eyes, upon thinking about it. He cleared his throat and stood up. Y/n heard him and turned around, only to find him walking towards her. She gulped down her saliva and backed up, but stopped when the wall touched her back. Taehyung kept walking, making her scared. But he straightly went inside the bathroom, making her slap her head.

"So, stupid of me." with that she shook her head and went downstairs, to prepare dinner for everyone. She and Lia, did their work and prepared the table. Soon everyone came down stairs and had their breakfast. As usual men, went for office, except Taehyung cause of his sabotage, that Jin gave him. While Ladies, of the house, went out till the main, gate to see off Jennie. As she was returning back to her house. Jennie hugged Y/n and smiled at her.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too unnie." said Y/n while smiling. Jennie pinched his cheek and kissed her chubby cheeks, making her pout. Jisso and Mrs. Kim laughed, while Lia, stood there while shaking her head, at Y/n's cuteness. No one can't say no to her cuteness.

Jennie hugged Jisso and told her to take care of herself and her baby. Jisso smiled and nodded her head.

Soon they all came back inside the house, went to their rooms. Y/n also came back in her room and saw Taehyung reading a book. Y/n was getting bored as she didn't had anything to do. So, she just stared at nothing. Taehyung noticed, her getting bored and suddenly his father's word came ringing in his head.

'Dad is right, even though I didn't intend to marry her, but now she's my wife and I need to control her. I'll have to make her love me, so that wherever she looks she'll just think about me only.'

He smirked while thinking about it. His father weren't only the reason, for him being so hardcore for her, but also the jealousy was there. He really hated Y/n being together with Namjoon, so she grinned when he got an idea. He stood up and walked towards her, making her flinch.

"Hey, you would you like to come with me??" Y/n looked at him, her furrowed brows. She shook her head, making Taehyung widen his mouth.

"D-Did you just really rejected me. Kim Taehyung???" Y/n looked at him and nodded her head, making him scoff.

'Aish this girl. Ok Its ok Taehyung, you need to act all lovey-dovey to her, so that she can get comfortable with me.'

Taehyung immediately smiled, making her confused.

"Hey, I didn't intend to do anything bad, with you. Its just I'm getting bored, so will you like to play video games with me??" he asked while flashing his boxy smile. Y/n looked at him, with a little confuse and scared face. He still scares the shit out of her.

"B-But I don't know how to play, video games." Taehyung laughed upon hearing her.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you now come with me." With that they both went to his gaming room. Y/n was astonished to stare at it. Taehyung smiled proudly, after seeing her reaction.

"Come, sit here."

Y/n sat beside him and he gave her the remote control. Y/n looked at it, with confusion. With that Taehyung switch on the game and taught her, how to use, the remote and play. Y/n was a little nervous, for trying it at first time, but gradually she learnt how to use it. She was a fast learner. Taehyung smiled proudly at her, when she learnt it really fast.

Now they both played, giving each other head on head. Y/n was a tough, component, even more tougher than Jungkook. Taehyung was shocked, when he saw her skills. He was literally impressed with her. They both enjoyed their time, while playing and eating. Y/n could feel herself getting comfortable, with her. While Taehyung also felt comfortable and rather happier being with her. He intended to just act with her, like a lovely boy, but his acting was stopped in the starting only, and now he was really enjoying being with her.