𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

(𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

Everyone was sitting in the living room to hold a meeting. There was a loud silence between them. No one dared to speak after what had happened, they were just looking at Xiao with angry and disgusted expressions.

Diluc and Kaeya had told them what had happened. They were going to talk about it now... supposedly.

(Y/n) sighed deeply. She prepared to speak and cleared her throat. When she saw everyones attention was focused on her, succesfully. She decided to speak.

"I.. I forgive you, Xiao." Everyone looked at (Y/n) with wide eyes. Probably no one was expecting her to forgive someone who did something disgusting like that.

Xiao's eyes softened. Why would she forgive him for what he did?

"Huh?! You are forgiving him that easily?! He didn't even say sorry!" Itto yelled angrily. Diluc agreed with him, as expected.

"(Y/n), you shouldn't forgive him. He did something that he can't fix anymore." Aizawa said sleepily.

"I agree, my princess. Can we know the reason why you are forgiving this little moron after showing us his unforgivable behavior?" Kaeya joined the conversation.

"I didn't expect it from you, Xiao. Even if you love (Y/n) you know that you have no right to do such a thing. If she doesn't love you, then you can't force her to either." Albedo said calmly, but a lot of anger inside him.

Kazuha just shook his head in dissappointment.

Gorou was sleeping in (Y/n)'s lap, too tired to listen to their conversation.

"I forgive him because… I know that Xiao would never do such a thing. I'm sure he lost control at the time and did it unknowingly. Plus, he didn't do anything to me, he just kissed me on the lips."

Everyone looked at her with wide eyes and confusion.

"Is there a reason why you trust him so much?" Diluc suddenly asked. He was still glaring at Xiao.

"I have a reason, but it's not that important.. like, I just do. Something inside me tells me that he is trustworthy. And.. I feel safe around him." (Y/n) said with her eyes closed.

Suddenly, Aizawa interrupted their converstaion.

"If she wants to forgive him, we can't do anything about it. That's her decision and we have no right to interfere. Now.. do you have anything to say, Xiao?"

Now everyones attention was on Xiao. He looked at the ground, regretting what he did.

"Thank you for forgiving me.. And.. I'm sorry." Xiao said, he looked like a sad puppy so (Y/n) couldn't help but hug him.

"Alright! Problem solved." Itto cheered.

"And.. where is Kaeya and Diluc going to sleep?"

...

"Outside."

"NO---"

________________________________________

Okay so, they are sleeping on the couch.

"Let's go to sleep, (Y/n). It's late already.." Albedo said in a tired voice tone. (Y/n) nodded at him and called the others to sleep.

"Already? It's only 2 AM!" Itto yelled at Albedo. Albedo deeply sighed and crossed his arms.

"I know It's 2 AM, Itto. Sorry to tell you this but we have school tomorrow." Albedo said with a bored expression.

"School? You guys go to school??" Kaeya asked. Diluc heard the conversation and came to listen.

"Yes we go to school, but temporarily..  until we go back to our world." Kazuha popped out from nowhere.

"It's a school where we train to become heroes!" Gorou said happily.

(Y/n) joined the conversation. "We can ask Mr. Aizawa if you two want to come with us, hm?"

Kaeya and Diluc agreed amd they went to talk to Aizawa about U.A.
________________________________________

"Hm.. How about..no. You two should be temporary teachers." Aizawa said.

Kaeya looked at him with confusion written all over his face. "Teachers? What are we supposed to teach them though? Actually, I know nothing about being a teacher or something similar to that."

Diluc just sighed as he rubbed his temples. "This is getting weirder as a second passes by."

"Alright, we don't have any reason to refuse."

737 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂! (𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥) (𝐴𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑜, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑢𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑙

737 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂! (𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥) (𝐴𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑜, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑢𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑙. 𝑆𝑜 𝐼 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝐾𝑙𝑒𝑒. 𝑆𝑜 𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐾𝑙𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑚! 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝐵𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡! 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑢! 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒐𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ)