☀️|1|New World, New job, New home|🌙

(A/n: what sun and moon look like in the video up above is what they will look like in the story, until stated otherwise)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(My POV)
Well this is certainly an interesting predicament that I'm in. One minute I'm singing and dancing along to music videos on YouTube the next I'm standing in front of the Mega-Pizza-Plex! I was about to walk in and see how big the inside of it was with my own eyes before The wind blew a flyer into my face.

☀️{Start of flyer}☀️
HELP WANTED.
JOB OFFER TO BE AN ASSISTANT DAYCARE ATTENDANT AT THE SUPERSTAR DAYCARE.

P.S. HE/SHE THAT GETS THE JOB WILL LIVE WITH THE FAMOUS SUN AND MOON ANIMATRONIC AT THE SUPERSTAR DAYCARE.
🌙{End of flyer}🌙

Well that certainly is convenient, not only will I get a job and a place to stay but I'll also be able to meet and work with my favorite FNAF characters! Sundrop and Moondrop!

{Time skip after going through job applications}

Surprisingly they hired me right on the spot. When I asked why I was getting hired immediately the guy hiring me told me that they were struggling to find new employees due to fazbear entertainment's... history. And to be honest with that logic I could totally understand, they just wanna be able to hire a few more human employees.

Right now aside from my boss my only two coworkers that are human are Vanessa and surprisingly Michael Afton. Right now Michael was taking me to the superstar daycare since I didn't really know where it was. I was given my own uniform, which was very soft and comfy, and looked like an earth themed jester outfit.

After I changed into my new uniform

After I changed into my new uniform. Michael took me to a rainbow slide with the top entrance being surrounded by like a fake cloud. The top of the cloud said 'slide to fun' which I honestly found kind of cute. Michael told me he had to get back to his workstation, which apparently was that main mechanic room, where he fixes up all of the animatronics. He also told me that I didn't have to worry about Sunny not liking me, about how sunny loved the kids, and also loved making new friends. He told me was the fact that the moon animatronic only becomes aggressive if someone tries to harm or kidnap a child so I hopefully shouldn't have to worry about him attacking me. And with that I took a deep breath and slid down the slide to begin my new adventure.