The Rabbit

THE VAMPIRE BUNNY

-Bobby (ji won)

-Jin Hyun (you)

- Hanbin/BI ( iKON Leader of the vampires)

Jin Hyun POV.

I was doing my part time job as a bartender and it finally end so I am walking back home when I saw a rabbit , a black rabbit with a pair of purple eyes I find it weird but curious at the same time so I decide to follow the rabbit as the rabbit hop faster and faster and hop down the dark alley, I run to the alley but the rabbit was gone, suddenly a very huge wind blow I use my both of my hand to cover my face and to balance myself I lean against the wall and a few minutes later it stop so I put my hand down ... I was speechless and shock about what I have saw a guy who put his face 5inch near me his eyes was purple ... I was so scared so I decided to slide off by the side but when I was about to do that he block my way by both of his muscular hand and he face when closer now we are like 2inch away form each other I keep on lean my head back but he keep on come forward so I use my hand and touch his chest lightly "wwho...are..you..." I said cowardly "Me I am your partner you will be with me forever and my name is Bobby" he when closer to me and whisper in my ears and I can feel his smirk as he pull back his face to 2inch again "your ppartner I...tthinnk youu have mistaken the wrong persson Mr.Bobby" I said "NOPE YOU ARE MY PARTNER FOR LIVE!!!" He said louder and he eyes turn bloody red, did I said that I was scared just now cuz I am damn scared I think my soul have fly away "NOW YOU ENJOY" he said as he smirk again, wait what do you mean by 'NOW YOU ENJOY' I thought but than something stop me from thinking... his mouth his cute rabbit teeth turn to a very sharp vampire fangs and when near to my neck and inject his long and sharp fangs in my neck, blood started flowing and the pain is increasing rapidly "OW OUCH AH...ITHURTSSTOP AAAHAAAAH!!!" I screamed out of my lungs I saw my blood keeps on dripping down the floor and slowly my vision became blur and a few minutes later I black out.

End of POV.

The Next Morning

Jin Hyun wake up and saw that she is not in her own room every are dark can't see very clearly you walk very slowly and carefully you finally reach the door of the room and you are trying to escape, you are brisk walking and looking at the back to see whether if the bobby guy is following you or not but than you bump into something or you may say someone (chest) than you can feel someone's both hand is behind you and push you closer to him and he hug you and that guy is bobby "are you trying to escape? Am I scary to you?" Bobby said to Jin Hyun while his eys turn red

TO BE CONTINUED.....