Prologue

As she went to turn of the running tap, she felt herself begin to just fade away, the phantom of where her hand once was now nothing but air.

She stumbled back and looked in the mirror in front of her as her whole body turned to dust.

For just a second everything just stopped, all she saw was blackness, she could feel nothing.

In that second she felt like she was truly at peace for once in her life.

She was nothing but a speck of dust floating through this vast universe.

Though soon she felt her soul become one with her body once again and found herself in an unfamiliar room.

Panic tried to arise within her but she pushed it away, electing to take in her surroundings.

As she turned around she came face to face with someone and immediately withdrew her gun from its holster, aiming at the unknown person.

He stepped back, holding hands up in defence, although he didn't look to bothered at the fact a gun was leaking pointed towards him.

"Who are you?" He asked with a frown of confusion.

"Who are you?" Sarah retorted, her grip tightening around her gun.

"I- uh- Peter Parker" he replied, looking weary as he put his hands down.

"Try again buddy" she said with a glare, she knew Peter Parker and that wasn't him.

"What? That's actually my name I swear" he replied with wide eyes.

"I know Peter Parker, you're not him" she said, rather angrily at the fact someone was trying to impersonate her friend.

"Uh, wait I can prove it" he scrambled to get his wallet and pulled out his student ID.

Sarah took it from him wearily, her eyes not leaving his as she did so.

She glanced down at it and raised a brow in suspicion.

"Who do you live with?" She asked him, passing him his student ID back.

"My aunt may" he replied confusedly.

"When's your birthday?" She said, testing him in a way.

"August 10th" he said.

"How did your parents die?" She fired back at him.

"Plane crash, now are you gonna tell me who you are and with the hell you're in my room?" He asked confusedly.

"Well shit" the girl said, lowering her gun and putting it back into her holster.

Sarah was trained by assassins, she knew how to pick up on lies, it was practically second nature for her.

Not only did he show no indications of lying but her gut instincts were telling her he was being truthful.

Which lead her to the conclusion she had made up in her head that seemed the most likely.

"I'm Sarah and I'm pretty sure I'm in the wrong universe" she said and he just looked at the girl in front of him, shock evident in the chocolate brown swirls of his eyes.

———

I just had to fucking start another fic, typical me.

Updates will probs be a little slow and at random times but oh well.

Word Count: 500

- mayaaa 💅🏼