The return of Gingerbrave Kingdom.

(Part 2 of "All became Gingerbrave.")

Today, you invited Gingerbrave over to your house to play Cookie Run Kingdom with you. When you entered the game...

It was Gingerbrave season again.

You: AGAIN?!

Gingerbrave: What is wrong with your game?

You: I don't know. If this keeps happening I'm gonna barge into Devsisters' house and get them to fix the game.

Gingerbrave: You're really going to do that...?

You: That was an expression, but seriously, this game needs to be fixed.

You checked everything in the game and it was all Gingerbrave. Straight after, you closed the game.

You: Let's do something else to pass the time.

Gingerbrave: How about you visit our kingdom this time?

You: Oh, yeah.

The portal was open and you both entered it. When you entered, you saw a weird nearby mirror like thing.

You: What's that?

Gingerbrave: I don't know. Check it.

You went near it and saw...

A scene of the Cookie Alliance preparing for war.

You: I know this one! It's where Tea Knight Cookie and Eclair Cookie appeared!

You: It's that sorta war against a dragon...

You: Let's just watch this mirror. I know things will get interesting.

*A few hours later*

You: The part where you were in the Vanilla Kingdom...

You: Oh, it's probably about time Devsisters fixed the bug.

Gingerbrave: Okay. See you next time!

You went to the portal and left the kingdom. Once you checked the game, it was back to normal.

Finally, you don't have to worry about Gingerbrave Kingdom anymore.

(To the requester, sorry for not making it a little bit longer. I can't think of what the plot should be this time. If I think of more scenes for this, I'll update it.)