8

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was another gymnastics practice for Hailey and the little girl was fairly excited.

"Calm down baby, I gotta fix my shoes" Y/n said as her daughter was practically jumping off the walls because today the kids would be able to showcase a small tumble routine to their parents.
Your fit btw

After zipping up her shoes and leaving out the house with Hailey following, the two had made their way to the car

While Y/n drove to the showcase, Y/n making a small stop to get gas, Emi was also going.

"Oh my god I can't believe my sister is making me do this" she complained, helping her niece into her gymnastics clothing.

"Auntie E my shoe" the little girl named Ella pointed out, Emi grunting in annoyance as she got the shoe onto the little girl.

Now despite her attitude, Emi didn't mind kids, in fact she wanted at least one but her joking mood had been ruined when seeing that after a full month, Aizawa had posted on his Instagram, a total of six pictures, specifically Y/n and the date.

The two were visibly happy and the fact that this was under a span of two months, while Emi worked a full year just to go on a date with the man was frustrating.

'I can't believe this' and she couldn't, even after helping little Ella into the car, and eventually making it to the gym to see the woman she's been meaning to tell off.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After checking Hailey in, I had walked over to Tiffany who was already chatting someone up.

"Uh dear I don't know if you've noticed but some green haired heffa is staring at you" she pointed out, making me turn to see that one girl from the grocery store.

Now I was definitely not expecting to see her here of all places, but today was about Hailey, not this bitch.

Once I turned my attention onto the center floor I had seen the kids were just about to get started as I took out my phone to film Hailey.

The first few had done pretty well when considering their all like 4 and 5.

But once Hailey's entrance was announced I was definitely cheering the loudest for her, a big smile on my face as I saw my baby do her little flips.

Once she got done, Hailey had taken a moment to turn to my direction to wave at me.

Obviously I waved back, seeing Hailey's smile get wider before running off to her friends so the showcase can keep going.

Time skip
Once the showcase was over I had Hailey in my arms, currently planning on going out to dinner together, when I had accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my bad" I apologized to the woman who just so happened to be the one death glaring me earlier.

"Oh it's you, I was meaning to say something" "and that is?" "I'm gonna get Aizawa back from you"

For a second I couldn't even believe this girl was standing here telling me this, especially with Hailey here.

"You mean Shota? My boyfriend?" "Yes, I know you did some weird shit to get him but I promise he'll be back to me" "*sigh* that's real nice to hear, anyways can I go and spend the rest of the day with my daughter? Or are you gonna deprive me of that time to?"

The woman looked at me annoyed as my expression never changed, even after she moved out of the way for me to go.

"*whisper* mommy that lady is weird" "I know, don't look her in the eyes, she might steal you" I said, laughing a little as Hailey gasped, covering her eyes with my sweater.

After getting a booth at the restaurant and Hailey sitting on her knees since she was to short to be leveled with the table, I had went on Instagram to be a little nosey.

Now in my defense if someone's gonna go out of their way to be rude, it's fair game for me to at least know who they are.

And so I had went through who Shota followed which was just me and some gossip pages about celebrities, a funny find since I didn't think he'd be into gossip.

Now I had went through his followers and saw the exact girl from today who just so happened to post, her caption talking about a girl who "took the dude she was talking to"

Now I'm no idiot but I'm sure it's about me, probably because she had tagged me in the post, only to get shot down by one of Shota's coworkers.

"That's crazy, anyways do you know what to order?" I asked Hailey, turning my phone off as she sat down her crayons.

"Yep" Hailey answered as the waitress walked over.

𝐄𝗺𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
That bitch, acting as if she was better then me.

This whole situation was inconvenient, one full year of working my ass off trying to get Aizawa to at least go on a date with me, then an extra five months of waiting to fool around, all thrown away a year later for this bitch to come in.

I know I had time to move on, but Aizawa's the only man I want, the only man I need.

"He doesn't even like kids" I said to myself, seeing a post from two weeks ago of Aizawa letting Y/n's daughter read to him, his full attention on her and the story.

Eventually I had clicked off of her insta, making my way to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of wine, the only brand that Aizawa would drink.

"I can get him back, no doubt about it, so just you wait Y/n, don't get to comfortable"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 984