cheating.

i'd just like to start out by saying that i wouldn't do this for a person who's made genuine mistakes and is trying to be better. we all make mistakes and i understand that, but this person has done the unforgivable and continues to do it after she's apologised and been forgiven.

i met joanna late 2019, around october and she was an amazing friend then, always there for you and just so sweet, she had her mistakes but seemed like she was genuinely trying. around january 2020 their ex cora, who was at the time dating this guy called liam. liam had these lies spread that he was cheating on cora, all of cora's friends came for him, and grace (what she went by then) decided to text liam since she thought she could relate to him since she herself has cheated on cora multiple times when they dated. the rumours were proven to be false in a couple days, but grace still wanted to get to know liam and become friends. cora warned liam about her and liam stayed away, but grace didn't let that happen. she broke them up, and her and liam started dating.

grace ended up cheating on liam multiple times throughout their relationship, most of the times it was with another ex, brandon.
keep in mind i was friends with her through all of this so i know this is 100% true and i've seen proof with my own eyes.

brandon is just as bad as she is, they were on and off constantly for over two years, whenever she would get into a relationship he would come in and help her cheat, the cheating she did was mostly with him, and he would act like the victim after anyone confronted him. i'm not saying it's all brandon's fault, grace didn't do anything against her will and they both had a choice every time. she's the gun and he's the bullet if you may.

camden came in around april-may 2020, they broke up around the end of summer. she only cheated on him once which is impressive considering her past and he forgave her. they were on and off for august through october but the funny thing is they actually ended completely in july. he never got with her again, she PRETENDED to be with him. and sometimes she would pretend he was in her acc and text her friends these "romantic" things as of camden was the one talking. she was texting me (pretending she was camden) "my girls taking a nap right now, would you please stop she's had quite enough" after i was trying to talk to her about something, which i found hilarious.

shiloh also came in during may while her and camden were on and off, she knew that her best friend marls liked him but still went ahead and slept with him, then she lead shiloh on and later acted like he didn't want her so he chose her bestfriend when really she knew marls liked him and continued to do what she knew would hurt her.

she dated isaak, in march i think and they weren't together for that long but she still managed to cheat and manipulate him and then acted like she wasn't the one in the wrong.

isaac was right before isaak, he also went by jaden they were on and off even after her and isaak & camden. isaac always had faith that she would change but she ended up hurting him over and over again. she had a pixel baby with him with the name "amelia"

alex was later in the year, july to october and they've had a long past, they dated in early 2019 and always kept coming back to eachother. they got "engaged", but ended it in october.

her and isabelle started dating in november i think (me and her were distant at that time so i didn't know much) isabelle was also liams friend,  they were officially together for less than a month but they had a "thing" since late october, athena (what she went by at that time) called multiple people pet names, told people that she would fuck them if it wasn't for isabelle, complained to her friends about the fact isabelle didn't wanna sleep with her and made isabelle feel guilty after isabelle broke up with her by lying about getting raped (i lost the physical proof i had that it never happened, you guys don't have to believe me but just know that i would NEVER accuse someone of lying ab being raped u less i was 101% sure)

just in 2020, she managed to cheat on multiple people, liam, brandon (she got with him again), a jaden hossler anon, max, alex, romeo, camden, shiloh, an isaac and an isaak and isabelle. now if she was just together with them all i wouldn't be writing this down because i'm not that type of person, but she managed to cheat on every single one of them, and that's fucked up.

i understand the roleplay community better than most people, and i get some relationships here are only within rp and not outside, but it's not a free pass to go around and cheat even if the relationship isn't real ooa. people on here still have feelings and you don't get a free pass for hurting them even if they are through a screen.
it's people like her who led to the downfall of this community.

if anyone from the above who is still active wants to share their story with her, or anyone really please feel free to text me. i won't reveal who you are if you don't want to i promise.

the updates might be a little slow because of school but i'll try to post another chapter or two today. i'm gonna tag a couple people just so this gets attention. i apologise if you didn't want to be tagged & i apologise if you're accidentally tagged twice.

burialcupids
deadonarrivaI
deathoncam
devilsbackyard
ephemarality
fake2boy
fangclubs
flirtywaves
INMYCASKET
junkiecrave
pixiecarts
vampsdecays
vintage2rot
virtualhorrid
bluddrop
bruisedcoven
evilblunts
DEM0NlC
munchkinluvr
devils1ove
femicides
horridvixen
ungodlysiren
onlinefilm
xanaxzlut
prettyskirts
rottnpixie
trixiefeens
wrldsflirt
fragileruns
sickoacid
simp4peyton
trapflirts
wattconfessions
demonspiits
morguespitt
pradalvsts
tropdragon
wattshaderooms
vaIidfcks
acidstream
frogcure
filmscupid