3am

Disclaimer (edited): this was initially supposed to be a crack fic like for the memes and irony, however, idk how to write that stuff so i just wrote this how i would normally write my stories. so technically this isnt a crack fic at all lol

(not properly revised!)

----

The long eventful day had come to an end, the boy's adrenaline starting to finally wind down, fatigue catching up to them. After being out all day, filming, shopping, and streaming --- the boys were finally happy to be home and relax.

Outside was cold and busy, their day filled with laughs as they went from location to location, their final stop being the gym until finally calling it a night, everyone tired, happy to be in each other's company, and rest.

The boys sat in the living room, the tv silently on playing a cartoon as Isaac and Nick idly watched, too tired to really focus on the show, seemingly focused solely on the animation and not the actual storyline. Larry and Tanner sat next to them, chuckling with each other, watching Nick try his best to keep his eyes open, struggling to stay awake, his eyes drooping as the scene progressed.

Larry was tired, sure, but he wasn't exhausted --- not like Nick and Isaac, who were close to falling asleep, Nick's head resting on Isaac's shoulder who didn't seem to mind the contact. Larry spent most of the day next to Tanner, stuck on his side like gum, which was nothing out of the ordinary.

The two pair spent their time laughing at the jokes and joining in. Tanner and Nick always made it a point to add physical humor, whether it be flexing or lifting one of them. Nick, of course, made it a bit for the vlog to jokingly try to lift Larry, then Isaac.

He was almost somewhat successful in his endeavors but didn't quite achieve his goal. Those jokes, combined with their other activities, explained why his friends were so tired.

Nick shamelessly let out a loud yawn, one that Isaac teased him for, who jokingly punched his arm in retaliation. "I think I'm heading to bed. I'm fuckin' tired, man," he said, getting up from the couch.

Isaac rolled his eyes as Nick waited, looking at him expectantly, getting up from the couch and following his friend to their shared bedroom, mumbling out goodnights.

The two boys remained on the couch for a few seconds, giggling to themselves at the interaction they just witnessed. Larry was almost snuggled up to Tanner, his back pressed against his chest with his friend's arm wrapped loosely around him. It wasn't as scandalous as it seems.

At that, Larry stood up as well, Tanner mimicking his actions and making their way to their own shared bedroom. It was quite late, and Larry didn't want to stay up so late as he did the previous nights, wanting to keep a somewhat reasonable sleep schedule.

--

The house was quiet, Larry and Tanner in bed but not quite under the sheets. Larry had his pj's on, which consisted of simple loose plaid pants and a white t-shirt. Tanner had an ordinary shirt and boxer briefs on, the pair finally comfortable.

Their sleeping situation was never much of an issue. Since before Larry and Tanner had visited Nick, Isaac would stay and sleep in the same bedroom as Nick. Did they share the bed? He had no idea, but that wasn't important.

He didn't mind it, though. He preferred staying with Tanner, liking his company. He didn't mind sharing a bed with him either. He wasn't an annoying sleeper, which was nice. He never had to deal with loud snoring, sleep talking, being hit, or having his personal space invaded.

Larry was always close with Tanner, and sharing a bedroom for their short visit was no big deal. Not for him, at least.

It was late, their dim room lit up with dark blue neon lights stuck on the wall. Their curtain was open, the sky pitch-black but no stars in sight and the moon in it's cresent phase.