AU info (aka. why the ship is happening)

Some may wonder what's with the ship since KarlnapitySoot (that's what ima call it) isn't a well known ship.

So here's my au in a nutshell:

It resumes from Quackity's lore stream. Karl was having severe memory issues but remembered Quackity almost instantly after Sapnap tried to help him remember. Everything was going amazing. They allied their countries and swore they would work on them together from now on.  Though Karl developed extreme paranoia of forgetting and losing Quackity again. (or as Karl called him, "Ducky"). He was growing extremely clingy, having a minor panic attack simply if he didn't see one if his fiancees for a day.

Then one day Quackity ran into Wilbur again. Quackity tried his best to keep his loyalty to his two fiancees, but Wilbur was getting to him. Wilbur was trying to get to him. They had been meeting up without telling Quackity's other fiancees. Though, of course you can't keep guilt forever. Quackity one day came back and came clean. Sapnap seemed more curious and open about it, quickly bringing up the idea of adding Wilbur to the Polyamorous relationship. Karl, however, was horrified. Paranoia took over. Wilbur was an enemy now. Karl didn't see the side of Wilbur that was trying to be kind. (At this point Wilbur was falling for Sapnap and Karl as well. He noticed how he was wrong to try to flirt with Quackity before this.)

Karl was getting more clingy to his current fiancees, praying to prime that Wilbur would leave. Though some unknown event happened where Sapnap and Quackity had to leave (leaving Karl and Wilbur on their own in Kinoko)

Wilbur tried to convince Karl that he was sorry for barging in on the relationship, and Karl was still convinced that Wilbur was only in the relationship to steal Quackity. They spent the rest of the evening chatting and Karl unknowingly warmed up to Wilbur, now noticing that he missed Wilbur when he left too.

Karl began suffering memory issues again. (he had told his lovers that he time traveled because they were concerned for him). Though even at the opportunity for Wilbur to make Karl think that they were already fiancees, he still admitted to being friends. Wilbur helped Karl with memory, eventually helping him restore it for the most part.

Eventually, about a month later, they all gathered to figure out if they were officially adding Wil to the relationship or not. Karl was one of the first to speak up, extremely excited to add Wilbur finally.

Currently in the AU:

•the four are all fiancés

•Karl is just as clingy to Wilbur as he was/is to Sap and Quackity.

•Karl came out to the others as Greysexual (rarely ever feels sexual attraction [he is almost always slightly uncomfortable with it]) and they all respected him, making sure to be careful with sexual jokes or comments (Karl did say to the that he was okay with jokes as long as they weren't serious about it and respected boundaries)

•Everyone in the poly knows that Karl can time travel and uses it as a stress coping mechanism. In front of other people, they call it "doing the 'thing' "

One more headcanon. Height check from tallest to shortest:

Wilbur
Sapnap
Karl
Quackity

Again, if you disagree with this au and are going to send hate, please leave.

Go on and send some requests if you'd like! ^^ (you can request one-on-one with certain people as well [for example if you're more of a Karlnap person you can request something with them as long as it correlates to my AU])