One | Background

High School graduate, Stella Demko has moved from Long Beach, California to Boston, Massachusetts. Her mother finding a place in Somerville to raise Stella's younger sister.

Their new house was two story with a pool in the backyard and a patio. In a suburb neighborhood where everyone was close to each other in some way shape or form.

The Demko/Yorba family has been in Somerville for a month, Stella's mother decided to have a house party and invite the whole neighborhood. The debate being that Stella didn't want to have total strangers in her house and a bunch of weirdos see her as a child and being invited into their home.

Now, Stella's younger sister Vela has an optimistic view on it. Vela thinks she could meet a possible guy or girl, and make new friends. But she just hoped for someone her age or younger that she could bond with.

For Vela this was a new start, her high school year was going to be a clean slate since her middle school experience was not the best. She was partly the reason why they moved to Boston. But so was Stella for many reasons, one was because she was accepted to Boston University.

It was already a cruel summer in Stella's eyes, was it going to stay like this?

______

Cruel Summer Playlist On Spotify(Not all songs are in order but they will be in order in a bit)

(Not all songs are in order but they will be in order in a bit)