Chapter One

Adam let out a sight as he walked through the dark halls of his school.

It was six o'clock and the school was closed for more than two hours. The sky was dark and the first stars were about to appear, but he could care less. The social worker who was assigned to him called his adoptive parents to arrange a meeting.

He felt like punching something.

That woman was a cold hearted bit*h, she treated him like a file.

She dropped him from one foster home to another. Well, unit the Steels decided to adopt him.

He was fourteen at the time and was labeled trouble from the start. Adam still couldn't figure out what possessed his parents to adopt him.He was still trouble.His teacher said that the only future he has been behind bars and that no money from his parents could help him.

Adoptive parents.

Adaptive.

The word made the urge to punch something even worse. Looking around, he couldn't understand how he fell asleep at the library. Ok, he could. The last thing he read was Pinocchio in fifth grade.

'Sue me.' he thought.

He reached the end of the hall, but the door of the main entrance was closed.

 'Of course.'

 What kind of people would leave a school open after the school hours, he fired ones that's who. 

He then turned on his heel and went to the other part of the school.To the west wing where the exit was placed. As he was walking he observed the cream colored walls with pictures of the football team and cheerleaders. He found himself stopping to look at them. The boys were all dressed in their uniforms in blue and gold. The school colors. 

Personally, they were repulsive to him.  

They were all grinning like idiots. Nearly twenty generation pictures were hung up. In the middle stood the captain holding a trophy. The trophy was big, shiny, and most importantly, golden. His school was famous for having the most athletic talented students. He still remembers how Coach Drew begged him to join the team. He even said he didn't have to even come to the tryouts. As he shook his head, his eyes caught a glimpse of light coming from a little window on a studio door.

With two long steps, he found himself watching throughout the little glass window. He felt his mouth go dry as he saw a blond girl dressed in black, dancing on her toes. Her long blond hair was let loose, as she spins around. The pale color of her skin and a petite frame was more pronounced with the black dress. The little golden ballet shoes graced her feet. But what took his breath away were her pale blue eyes. He alone couldn't understand how he saw them, but who cared. They were hypnotizing every time she opened them. 

So clear. 

Her body moved gracefully across the polished floor. The long and short ports were beautiful.

'What's wrong with you?' his mind yelled at him, 'You look like a creep.' 

He didn't care for common sense. How had he never saw noticed her before? The little voice spoke again 'You don't even know her name, you idiot.'

 'Ohh, I will.' he answered, mentally smacking himself. 

 He stayed for one more hour watching her, the unit she finished and went into the changing room. It was then, when her back faced him, he realized it was time to leave.But, next time he sees her he will know the little ballerina's name and what surprised him the most, he wanted her for himself.

 And God could just stop him.

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys sup this is the story I'm currently working on.

 Please vote and comment. I look forward to reading your comments.

 Love you all,

 -A