dave x kabob | secrets to never see the light | 1, smut

He'd just finished up with lubing up the meaty, vegetable-galore kabob with Vaseline, his erection twitching like mad already.

Dave was harder than he'd ever been before, hasty, warming sighs racking his body as he shook, and shook, and shook. What if Old Sport saw him doing this? What would he think of Dave after this, if he ever did see him shoving this up his ass?

His bodily urges pressed on, though, cock ready to be touched, making him eager to just get this over with. Dave had never done something as weird as this before, the thought involuntarily causing his face to color a darker shade of his usual violet face, he needed to do this, and soon, before he just bursted off anyway!

Already having readied himself before with a few fingers, slicking his anus with the room-tempature lube that now resided on his fingers otherwise, he pressed the kabob up to his ass.

The meat was still somewhat warm, which led to his breath hitching in his throat, it felt like heaven already.

A myriad of questions ran through his mind as his body spontaneously jerked forward onto the kabobs meaty stick, but only one of the multiple questions mattered to him the most, and it was a single question he really needed some godlike deity to answer.

Why is he like this?

Dave let out a breathy moan, his cock now bulging with absolute need, reaching his violet hand over to firmly grasp the lubed cock all while biting his lip, and groaning like a whore.

The kabob had gone in, all the way, the meat and veggies pushing their way through his tight rectum.

"Ngh!--" He grunted, jerking his body further onto the kabob stick, feeling the wooden stick poke at his insides a little painfully, but it wasn't too much for him..it was way more pleasure than pain. Dave rocked his body up and down, his toes curling as he pushed deeper, deeper, and deeper.

"Yeah, yes, mm, oh fu-fuuuck..oh- oh- oh!-"

His erection slapped onto his stomach as he moved, practically burning with need with each one of his strokes, sometimes he wished he wasn't such a ugly fuck. Maybe, if he was hotter, he could get Old Sport to fuck him.

Hmmm..

No homo, bro.

His fingers worked masterfully around his penis, thumb rolling over the aubergine tip repeatedly just to get that oh-so-good satisfaction of cumming all over himself, whilst the kabob thrusted numbly into his tight anus, he tensed at some moments just to clench around the kabob's steak, being the warmest food of the ingredients.

Dave didn't notice at first, but soon enough, he felt his body fuzz up a little.

He was cumming.

Ooooohhhhh yeeeeaaahhhh boooooiiiiiii.

Dave had let out an absolute slut-shame worthy moan, high-pitched and everything, thrusting to thrusting, he jammed the kabob farther up into his hot, sticky ass, in and out, over and over again.

He tensed, going completely still as cum shot out for a few more seconds, the last of it dripping down his cock, before he slumped over, gasping for breath.

Dave skillfully took out the kabob, not letting a piece go missing.

Woah, Dave thought.

That was fucking hot.