The beginning.

"long ago, there was a young Tom called honey'paw. his life was like anyone other apprentice, but he was a medicine cat...a lonely, bored and lazy one. He would always cause trouble in the medicine den, making his mentor angered. one day, honey'paw decided to try and find more apprentice's just like him, bored and adventurous. and he succeeded—"

"And he created honey'clan! And he still lives to this day and is the best leader ever!!" Viper'paw cheered. Someday, I'm going to be just like him. A wonderful leader that everyone will love! her eyelids drooped as she began to imagine her glorious days as leader. "Viper'paw, stop daydreaming." heavy'eye glared at the young apprentice, his expression full of annoyance.
"o-oh! I'm sorry heavy'eye..I was just dreaming about being leader like Honey'star!" She exclaimed loudly. Donut'paw giggled, nudging her friend playfully. "You would be the best leader!" She encouraged.
"Thanks Donut'paw, but i doubt I'll be leader.." she whispered, staring at the ground. "Stop complaining or I wont tell you the story!" Heavy'eye cackled. Her laugh was loud, booming through the camps clearing. She immediately stopped when she spotted several cats staring at her with accusing eyes. "We're sorry! We just want to...uh, go chat in our den?" Viper'paw smiled sheepishly, her smile getting bigger as the elder's eye stared through her skull. "Fine, just remember to come back."
Both of them nodded, running to the apprentice den.

In the apprentice den...

"I completely embarrassed myself in front of heavy'eye!" Viper'paw cried out, her face was the color of blood and her eyes were swollen from crying. "No you did not! matter of fact, you probably impressed her!..." donut'Paw cut herself off. "At least, I think I'm right!" She huffed, her face full of uncertainty. Suddenly, a brown and olive molly appeared in the entrance of the apprentice den. "Briar'paw! hello." Viper'paw nodded curtly. "the leader sent me by to tell you that you're both becoming warriors today!" She hopped from paw to paw, grinning. "Come on!" both of them nodded, hopping up and trotting after briar'paw.

TBC...