One

Sometimes certain things happen later in life while other occurances, instances, or circumstances happen much earlier than they should have according to fate or destiny. For a young werewolf named Hayley, her life changed prior to her meeting Klaus while she was in Mystic Falls searching for her real family as she had been doing for a long time now, ever since she was a thirteen year old girl abandoned by her adoptive family.

[C]🌑  🌑  🌑 

September 17th, 2011, 5:30 pm. That was the day when everything changed for her. Hayley remembers it still even now as she sits upon a bar stool, holding a short glass of whiskey loosely in one hand as she boredly and yet so very easily is listening to the ongoings of some conversations between men at the far table in the back of the bar. Her bar to be exact. She hadn't had enough money to afford hardly anything really, but still had just enough funds to buy this bar that was out in the remote eastern mountains of the Applachians. She didn't usually stick around much especially when there were people who were just passing through, but tonight she had nothing better to do as of right now. As she sat there, her mind went back to that night.

|

                                |

                                                                   |

Dark storm clouds covered the skies late one evening; streaks of lighting flashing in contrast to the darkness and lightening up certain areas of Mystic Falls. The town was busy enough with the so-called animal attacks that were occasionally reported by the officers and even the sheriff, but anyone who wasn't human knew that those attacks were from something else entirely. Most of the humans were obviously to it, but some who knew a few of the supernaturals who resided within the town had an insight on what was really going on around here.

As the storm continued on, Hayley was walking down the sidewalk heading to a bar to have a few drinks. She didn't have anything else to do and she still hadn't new able to find anything about her family. While she was walking, she had the sensation she was being followed but whenever she'd look over her shoulder, she never saw anyone. Passing many old buildings, she continued on until she got to one that was at the far end of the town. Glancing over her shoulder, she still didn't see anyone around but yet she got that sensation of being followed.

Heading inside carefully, she looked around cautiously just in case there was someone else here but she saw no one. Sighing, she brushed hair away from her face and walked further into the building before she heard a loud noise to her right. She stopped walking and waited for whoever it was to show themselves. For a few minutes, there was silence. Still, she waited. Another couple of minutes passed before she caught movement in the shadows to her right by a broken window. Before she could think though, the person was moving with blinding speed towards her and they grabbed her by her throat, using their speed to slam her backwards into the concrete floor.