𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma
which is living with the results of other people's thinking.
-Steve Jobs

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"He is okay."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm but not impressed that he teach fourth year student cursed." Violet glare at Barty, who had a offense look on his face, "but after all he is a good teacher."

"You flatter me, Violet." Barty said in a flirty voice, getting an annoying glace from Violet, an not surprised one from Bellatrix, a disappointed one from Severus and a jealousy one from Marvolo.

Marvolo keep in mind that he will talk with Barty soon. Now let just ignore the jealousy feeling in him, "Now that we have done the contract. I have already talk with Dumbledore about when we will marriage."

Violet shift all her attention to Marvolo, who was always offering her, "when?"

"Next week, you will be staying with here with me," Marvolo said with a serious look on his safe, "until you leave for Hogwarts."

Violet was taking back by the ideas, staying here with him under she marriage, Hogwarts is in 4 week. She just turn 16, she thought the marriage was going to be when she is 18 or more. Damn you Dumbledore.

"Now the wedding stuff." Marvolo said with a bored look on his face, "I will leave it to you, Narcisssa and Bellatrix to take care if it."

"Why?" Violet said confusing, she didn't know what to do with wedding, she have never been there once.

"I have business to attempt with the Ministry and Gringotts." Marvolo said standing up, "you will need to go back and collect your thing."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Standing in her room in 12 Grimmauld Place, Violet could her downstair. Molly Weasley are shouting that Lucius and Barty are not allow in this house. This is the house that Sirius left me when he does, bitch. It isn't your.

Violet ignore the screaming from downstairs and move to her wardrobe, she pack all of her clothes, hoodie, dress, pant all of them into her trunk.

Moving to the table, I pick up the Jewelry box that was on the table and open it up. She pick up a purple butterfly ring.

"Cedric Diggory, I'm sorry I break your promise

"Cedric Diggory, I'm sorry I break your promise." Tear was falling down from her eyes, she promised to marry Cedric when she done with Hogwarts and Voldemort gone. She break her promise, she married to someone else.

Putting the ring back in the box, she look at the locket, the Slytherin locket was also Voldemort or Marvolo's horcruxes, but she didn't know when did Marvolo make this one.

She ask Tom 'The diary' , he said that he didn't know. When Marvolo make him, he left the diary with Abarax Malfoy after then.

Holding the Slytherin locket, she can feel the warmth that can out of it and dark magic, it was darker than the Diary

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Sorry if this is short, I kinda lose track in the story and my cheating in an exam is an success.

I'm working on the next chapter right now.

Love ya <3

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱