Chapter 17

AUTHOR P.O.V

After enjoying their time, by playing games. They both went downstairs to have their dinner. Y/n immediately went inside the kitchen, as she forgot to help Lia, but she had prepared everything, which made her relax and happy. With that she helped her in serving and sat beside Taehyung. She was now a little comfortable with Taehyung, after seeing his changed demeanor.

While eating Taehyung would keep stealing glances at her, which didn't got unnoticed, by Mrs. Kim. She smiled to herself and focused on her food. After dinner, everyone went back to their room. Y/n felt a little empty, when she remembered that Jennie, is gone. Or else Jennie, would wish her a good night every night. She pouted and went inside. She prepared Taehyung's bed, while he was inside the bathroom, getting ready for bed.

Soon he came out and saw her going to the couch. But Taehyung had this urge to sleep beside her. He again, wanted to smell her sweet smell, to touch her, to feel her beside him.

"Umm ah you can sleep on the bed. I won't mind." he said, making her look at him.

"No no Its fine."

"Aish, be a good girl and come sleep on the bed. I won't bite you. See I don't even have fangs." he said, while showing his teeth, making her giggle. Taehyung narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms, looking at her.

"Did you just laughed at me?"

"N-No."

"Hmm then do you have a diseases of laughing suddenly, huh??" Y/n pouted and looked down, Soon Taehyung also laughed, making her to look at him. She should feel her heart flutter upon seeing his angelic smile.

"Hey I was just joking. Now come sleep here." he said while patting the bed beside him. Y/n nodded and slowly went towards him. She laid beside him and closed her eyes. Taehyung switch off the lamb, and laid as well. Taehyung turned his head and stared at her.

'Why I haven't noticed your pink lips?? Was it because I always neglected, thinking that you're ugly, but I realized you're way more than beautiful. You're heart is so innocent. Sometimes I feel like embracing you and taking you away from all kind of danger.'

He thought, which was made him slightly confused, like why did he thought like this. Why was he feeling like loving her and giving a chance to this marriage.

Y/n felt like someone was looking at her, so immediately opened her eyes, and turned around. Taehyung closed his eyes, when he felt her waking up. He didn't wanted to show her, that he was staring at her like a creep. Y/n looked at him and found him asleep. She shrugged off and turned to the other side. Taehyung opened his eyes and found her back facing him. He sighed and slept as well.

In the morning after having their breakfast, Taehyung was inside him room, working on his laptop. He had some important work do complete, as he need to submit the file, Jin needed those files. Y/n entered inside the room, after helping Lia.

Upon seeing her Taehyung smiled, when he got a really nice idea. He stood up and went towards her, who was seated on the couch.

"Can you arrange these papers, according to alphabetical order??" Y/n looked at him and nodded her head. Taehyung smiled and handled her the file.

Soon he went back on the bed, and continued with his work. While Y/n was busy arranging those papers. After sometimes, they both were done. She handled him the file and wen downstairs, to cook something delicious for Taehyung.

After finishing his work, he also came downstairs, as he wanted to spend sometime with her. So, he also came inside the kitchen and saw her cooking something. He went to her.

"Can I also cook with you??" he asked, keeping his boxy smile, making her skip a beat. She could feel her cheeks heating up. Taehyung noticed her blushing and grinned happily.

"But do you know how to cook?" she asked, Taehyung scratched his back and shook his head.

"I don't but you can teach me, hmmm???"

"Yes." Taehyung smiled and went to her. With that Y/n instructed him, how to mould flour. Mrs. Kim was passing by, when she noticed his son, helping Y/n. She smiled, when she saw the changes in him. She was happy that she chose Y/n for his son. She left to not disturb their sweet moment.

While Taehyung was about to burn the food, but Y/n was fast enough to turn the stove off. Taehyung was scared.

"Do you really have to cook food, like this everyday??" he was now concern for her, like what if she burnt herself, by cooking. Y/n giggled.

"No, I don't. I'm an expert in cooking." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah." with that he also started giggling. They both were now having a bond, with each other. Taehyung was also unaware of the fact, that he no longer was acting to be nice and friendly with her. But he genuinely felt happy being around her. He was slowly-slowly falling for her.