Chapter one

No one's POV:

It was a normal morning at the all boys Japan youth camp. The boys were going through their normal volleyball drills before a practice game.

"All right boys let's go get into two teams and we can start with a practice match" The coach of the youth camp said as he claps his hand.

"Alright" Kageyama said as he finishes he stretches before standing up making his way over to the court.

"Hey goodie two-shoes come join my team" A certain blond fox said as he snicker's a little while waving his hand over to kageyama. Kageyama looked in the same direction as the blond fox and groaned a bit before walking towards him "Tsk I'll show you a goodie two-shoes" he mutter while annoyed with the nickname.

As the whistle blew signalling for the game to start as kageyama throws the ball up while doing a run up preparing for his jump serve he hears atsumu whisper "Goodie two-shoes" and with that he hits the ball with anger.

As the ball hits the ground to the other side of the net it bounces off the floor heading straight for the door as a figure could be seen appearing in front of the door.

??? POV:

*Hopefully he is here or I just came all the way here for no reason* I thought with a sigh as I walked closer to the door of the gym hall.

Hearing a whistle go off made me think that they were having a practice match as I opened the door "HEY WATCH OUT!" A familiar voiced yelled as I saw a volleyball flying towards me.

I sighed a little and put my hand out in front of me stopping the ball in time before I said "When I heard you were here I wasn't expecting this kind of welcome" I said before moving my arm out of the way just to see a pale face Tobio.

Kageyamas POV:

"HEY WATCH OUT" I yelled at the person as I saw them enter the ball stopped just in front of them.

Then I heard a all to familiar voice "When I heard you were in town I wasn't expecting this kind of welcome" I look at the person as the moved there hand down to their side and I froze.

"H-Hima.." I managed to say stuttering a bit while still frozen in place.

"I'm glad you remembered me Tobio" she said with a smile while walking towards him. But before I could say anything I got knocked back by an impact causing me to fall to the ground.

Hima's POV:

"H-Hima.." I heard Tobio stutter as I walk towards him "I'm glad you remembered me Tobio" I said with a smile.

As I got closer to him I threw the volleyball up a bit before slamming it down aiming it at kageyama as it hit his face causing him to fall down.

I laughs a little as I saw him fall to the ground "That's for almost hitting me in the face earlier" I said with an innocent smile before turning around and realising the whole room was looking at us "Hi I'm Kageyama Hima Tobio's twin sister it's nice to meet you" I said with a little bow

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠😭😭