Chapter one.

Arabella POV

       I could not believe that in less than one hour l would be married and would no longer be Arabella Rodriguez but Arabella Adrian.I just wonder how l came to this point , Oh! It was my beloved father who put me in this situation.My father Chris Rodriguez  billionaire and owner of Rodriguez group companies signed a deal with Adrian company which states that the deal was invalid until l marry Ryan Adrian who was my ex's twin brother.Let me tell l have a bad history with that family . My ex boyfriend Gyan  who l had been together with for 3 years had blamed me for his sister's death in a car accident .I left soon after our breakup to Kenya an African country that helped me a lot in finding my peace of mind .

Now that l am back l come an find out that l have a deal to complete.l just couldn't let my dad's company into bankruptcy ,l had to show my dad gratitude for the love and care that he had given me after Mum died in child birth while giving birth to my twin siblings ,my sister and brother,Cara Rodriguez and Curtis Rodriguez.L just couldn't let my siblings suffer when dad's company goes into bankruptcy.

So here l was dressed in a  white sleeved gorgeous wedding gown  waiting for my demise.

          The wedding dress  

My father slowly came into the makeup room to get me.I could see tears wanting to be let free but he had to be strong for me.
" Bella!How gorgeous you look ,l wish your mother was here to see this moment in your life.l am  so sorry because of my careless behaviour is what has made you do this"My father told me .

"It's okay dad ,l mean  it won't be so bad to be married to him besides l'm doing this for the company and for our family so you don't have to feel guilty"l told him .

"It's time for us to go out, dear"He said.

I took a deep breath to compose myself and hope that nothing would go wrong.

I went to him and hugged him tightly  and looked up to him and said let's go .