Rape

(Btw in most of these she is 7 except for when I say she's not and the outfit will go at the top and the others are the same age as season 8)

TW rape

Rosie POV

I've just finished school and am on my way back home. I'm allowed to walk home from school now as long as I go straight home.

I'm about 10 minutes away when I feel someone grab me and pull me into an alleyway.

I go to scream but a huge hand covers my mouth. I look up my eyes filed with fear as I see a huge grown man standing tall above me.

"Shush little girl and this will be much easier"he says smirking at me while I shake in fear.

He takes me backpack off with his other hand and then brings me further into the alleyway while I try get out of his hold.

I keep moving so he slaps me hard on the face.
And finally the tears come. I'm terrified.

He starts taking my shorts of and I finally think I know what's happening.

I go to try scream again but he quickly puts tape over my mouth stopping me.

He continues what he was doing, taking my clothes off and then grabs my wrists so tight they bruise and I let out a muffled sob.

(Imma not write the next but but I guess u know what happens)

When he finishes I'm in a lot of pain and crying my eyes out. I can barely move.

He pulls his pants up and rips the tape off my mouth making me cry out.

"Not a word of this to anyone you hear me!"he says glaring at me. I quickly nod and he gets up and races out of the alley way.

I don't know what to feel. Scared. Confused. Terrified even.

I slowly pull my shorts up. I'm cover in bruises and there's also blood on my legs shorts and top.

I feel so dizzy because of the fear and pain but I know I have to get home.

I'm walking on the sidewalk slowly crying my eyes out full of pain.

I finally reach the house and shout Fiona's name. The house goes silent and then I hear a bunch of running.

Lip POV

Fiona called us all to the house because apparently Rosie didn't come home from school and she's 2 hours late.

Now we are all calling everyone we can to see if they have saw her. Even V is here but kev is working at the bar still.

The house is crazy until we all hear a small shout from outside and we all go silent then we hear it again and realise it's Rosie so we all rush out and see rose at the bottom of the stoop bloody and bruised crying.

"Holy shit"I shout and we all run up to her

"Rosie what happened are you ok?"people ask and I grab her and take her inside. 

I sit her on the sofa and we all crowd around her. V ran to her house next door to get the first aid kit.

"Rosie calm down I need you to tell me what happened"Fiona asks her.

I look doesn't and realise there's blood all over her legs with bruises and it hits me.

"Fiona"I say getting her attention. She looks at me and then looks at where I'm looking and gasps as she realises.

Everyone looks and then hell breaks loose.

"Rosie I need you tell me what exactly happened"I say lifting her chin to look at me

"I W-was walking h-home from school and h-he pulled me into the alleyway and hurt me"she says sobbing.

"What exactly did he do"Ian asks her from next to me

"He took my c-clothes off and did something and it hurt so much"she says sobbing her little heart out.

The house in silence the only sound is Rosies sobs. Most of us are crying and some are trying to stay strong.

V walks in and pauses looking at everyone.

"What happened?"she asks concerned.

"Rosie was raped"Debbie gets out.

V's eyes widen "holy shit"she says quietly

"What do we do?"carl asks.

"We need to take her to the hospital and someone needs to find frank and get Kev I think they are at the alibi"V says and we all get up.

Ian carefully grabs Rosie and takes her to Fiona's car and everyone gets in except me as i goes to the alibi to find frank and Kev.

I run the alibi as fast as possible and burst through the door startling everyone making them go quiet.

"Frank get up now we need to go you to Kev"I say sternly.

"What I'm working I can't just leave"Kev exclaims

"Yeah and I'm drinking"frank tells me

"Rosies in the hospital"I say to them both as the bar is completely silent.

Everyone loves Rosie and has a soft spot for her no matter who you are they all do.

"Why what happened"frank says actually concerned

"She was raped on the way home from school"I explain angry and trying not to cry

If it's possible the bar goes even more silent.

I hear here Kev mutter an 'omg' as frank drove his glass shattering it.

"Come one let's go"I shout at them and then they both hurry following me out.

There might be a part 2