Chapter backstory/the bite

I was 8 years old, and i loved the place, me and my friends would meet there every Friday and hang out with the animatronics. My favorite was always Foxy the pirate fox, we would sing, dance, play, and laugh for hours.
I was eating my pizza when I heard my friend Henry call my name," Hey Mike! come over here we're singing you a birthday song!!!", so i ran over to the stage were they sang the Freddy Fazbear birthday song," Freddy Fazbear welcomes you, We all love you! Happy birthday Mikey, Enjoy your stay, and we will say, Happy Birthday Mikey!!!!!!", I always celebrated my birthday at Freddy's, i enjoyed it! I finished my pizza, then i ran over to Pirate Cove, where Foxy was.
Foxy even sang me his very own, special, birthday song he made just for me!!! I went up to hug Foxy, some guy yelled," Hey, kid, get away from there, its not safe!!!", but i trusted Foxy, so i went for it, and hugged him as hard as i could.
I hugged Foxy, and i think he tried to hug back, but then, i felt a huge pain in my head, i heard screaming, i couldnt see anything, all i saw was red, I fell, and the next thing i knew i was in the hospital. My head hurt, i had a horrible headache, and when i finally opened my eyes, i was all alone, no one was in the room with me. the walls were white with animals and balloons in them, (total mandopony song reference 😂 btw), this is a hospital, so why was no one around?
Later, my Mom and Dad stopped by, but they had no good news to tell, they came to say that my brother, Mark, died yesterday... well, not exactly dead, he disappeared after he followed a Golden Freddy guy backstage, and then, poof, he's was gone. I then learned what happened to me, apparently, Foxy bit the frontal lobe of my head off, and the doctors were completely shocked that i had survived the incident, that was why my head was in bandages. Foxy was then shut down, on the spot, and he even got a broken jaw. But, i can't help to say that i'm sorry for Foxy, he tried to hug me, but I think something broke inside of him.
The doctors say i should be out of here in about 3 months, so looks like ill be stuck in this prison they call a hospital until then.

Hey guys!!!! its me!!! do you want to save Mike? Well... i have some news for you........you cant.........