Hard Times finding Love

My name is mari i am 5'6 and light skinned with long strainght hair,im 18. My mom died when i was three and my dad is in jail for selling drugs, im stuck with my ghetto ass grandma but she cool,yea im in college tryna get my education.and offcourse i live in the projects with all these crazy niggas be shootin and shit.One day i was walking home but it was like 10 minutes away and this boy come runnin with a white polo shirt with some black levis and he had blood on his shirt. He bumped into me he looked like he was 16 which im older than him so these wjole squad of niggas chasin him but one of them stopped and looked at me. He had some cute brown eyes with nice curly hair and tatts on his body he had on a white tank top with black pants, them white forces i mean he was so fine. He was like 'hey my name trey" i said and smiled my name mari.

Treys Pov.

I saw this fine looking girl oh man she had some green eyes i mean i walking around her to see how she looked and she started looking at me sideways and said 'nigga you aint gotta look at me up and down well damn i know im cute and all but damn' i started to smile at her as she said that, i asked her can i walk her home she said 'yea when u get done chasin niggas' i was like she got a smart ass mouth, instead i just looked at her and laughed well can i see you tomorrow. she replied 'maybe'.she walked off and i starred at her as she walked away.