1

QUEASY, which they have must felt when they were in cosmic space.  Burnt orange and brown as the upper atmosphere was ravaged by electrical storms with the broken remains of the certain planet society littering its surface. 

It was completely dreadful standing within the orb surrounded by individuals that I empathize with and the people that are still unknown to me, despite knowing that I must've been the youngest amongst all of them, one of the good things to feel right now. 

Such rue and regret were what I feel from the moment I stepped into that weird ring ship. All that I could desire was just to be seated on the school bus chatting normally with my best friend, wishing that I should have not suited up and begin to proceed with the escapade that is soon waiting for the huge loss of all of the people who got involved. 

At present, I acknowledge that all of us have lost as soon as Thanos obtained the time stone, that is given by Doctor Strange. Everyone was unconscious except maybe for me and some others. My body was wounded, damp and thick blood ran through my nose along with my unsteady head and I couldn't think straight. 

I heard grunts beside me as I glanced at the source of the sound. Everybody was now conscious enough to get up slowly, as I see. Mislaying, irate and sorrowful were plastered on all their faces, the feeling was mutual. 

It was silent for a moment as we all soon gathered, nevertheless, no one still hasn't said any word coming out from their mouth. Abruptly I felt my heart pounding, my head was feeling much shakier. I had this sensitive perception that something disastrous has happened that will effect us all. 

I slowly got up to help Mr. Stark stand up carefully while holding his left hand while my other hand is on his back to assist his balance. ''Somethings happening.'' 

A booming sound of gusty and howling could be heard as if they could tell us that something mad has happened. We all look around confusedly, what's more, that is sacredness knowing if the enemy already finished his goal by obtaining the five infinity stones.

Horrified was written all over my face as I saw one of us slowly getting disintegrated into ashes. The first one to disappear was the alien woman that has an antenna on her head. It continues to make some of us vanish into the thin air. ''Steady Quill.'' 

''Ah, man...'' Quill, the one who assisted in making our plan during our fight was slowly joining the disappearance into the thin and countless cinders. Mr. Stark steadily glanced back as he heard someone calling him. ''Tony.'' 

''There was no other way.'' The wizard confessed, his voice sounding regretful and sorrowful as he rapidly got disintegrated too.

And then there was me, feeling sicker than ever and I don't feel like I'm fine. Panic swelled within me as I called to Mr. Stark. ''Mr. Stark.'' He slowly turned back to me, feeling dread if this will happen to me too.

''I don't feel so good.'' I managed to crack out while lifting my hands, as my feet wobbled finding a balance that I couldn't find. ''You're alright.'' Mr. Stark uttered quickly, despite not knowing the feeling I'm experiencing right now. 

My legs finds it's their way in front of the man that I would call my adoptive father and threw my body all over him, embracing him with both my hands hardly as I felt that I was going to vanish like the rest of them. ''I- I- don't know what's happening..'' 

I felt my throat close up as tears welled up in my eyes. ''I- I- don't wanna go... I don't wanna go... Sir, please... I don't wanna go....'' Just as we all loosen up our balance, Mr. Stark placed me down on the cold ground while hovering over me. 

Maybe I would never get to see Aunt May anymore, or Ethan and MJ. My loved ones.

This was all my fault. If only I have listened to Mr. Stark to stay back home, I wouldn't be in this mess. But it was too late now. I looked at his eyes with regret, as I slowly felt that I was nearly turning into ashes. ''I'm sorry.'' 

''He did it.'' 

edited