Chapter One - Civil War

After All For One's defeat in Terra Musutafu, the Sky Knights fought back against the Cyclonian Empire's invasion on all of Atmos. With the Storm Hawks leading the charge, the Sky Knights were able to defeat the Cyclonian Empire. Master Cyclonis herself was sent retreating into the Far Side with the Storm Hawks chasing after her. Dark Ace was declared killed in action while Count Ulric was declared missing in action. All For One was taken into custody after his defeat at the hands of All Might. All For One's Nomu were systematically wiped out by the Sky Knights while the Talons were pushed into the ruins of Terra Cyclonia. It's once mighty military had been crippled by the Sky Knights. All that remained were a few warships and a beaten army. In the midst of all this, Ravess and Snipe who had been exiled by Master Cyclonis because of their incompetence returned to Terra Cyclonia in an attempt to take control of the Cyclonian Empire. As soon as they returned, they quickly began fighting amongst themselves and a civil war broke out between Cyclonians loyal to Ravess or Snipe. As all this happened, the Shadow Collective returned to Terra Cyclonia. Tomura Shigaraki was still processing over the fact that his master had been defeated at the hands of All Might. The words All For One spoke to Shigaraki before he sent him and the rest of the Shadow Collective away haunted him.

All For One(Past): You must fight, Tomura. You must continue to fight. 

As those words echoed in Shigaraki's head, he led the Shadow Collective back to the ruins of Terra Cyclonia. 

Toga: Man, the Sky Knights really did a number on this place!

Twice: The Sky Knights will pay! NOT AT OUR EXPENSE! BETTER THEM THAN US! Silence!

Mr. Compress: What a shame. Seeing Terra Cyclonia in such a state really dampens one's spirit. 

Dabi: Looks like the Sky Knights aren't even trying to occupy Terra Cyclonia. They don't even bother to see us as a threat.

Shigaraki said nothing as he began muttering to himself. Eventually, the Shadow Collective reached the Cyclonian Palace. Meanwhile in the Cyclonian throne room, Ravess and Snipe clashed with their forces in a desperate effort to destroy the other. Ravess fired her energy bow and arrow, but Snipe blocks them with his mace.

Snipe: You think arrows are gonna do anything, sister?!

Ravess: You always were an idiot, brother!

Snipe: Why do you even bother?! The throne is mine!

Ravess: I beg to differ!

As Ravess and Snipe clashed, the Shadow Collective entered the throne room. The fighting between Ravess and Snipe stopped as their full attention was directed at the Shadow Collective.

Ravess: The Shadow Collective. Looks like Cyclonis's gang of freaks survived after all. 

Shigaraki: Out of my way.

Snipe: Don't even think about it, freak! The only reason you and your pack of freaks lived this long because of that bitch Cyclonis! But now she's gone which means you have no protection. 

Kurogiri: We are aware of Master Cyclonis's defeat. I suspected you two would use her defeat as an opportunity to claim the throne. An opportunity that you have squandered with this petty civil war. It was not surprising to see this rather pathetic display. Your attempts of a military coup are laughable. But that doesn't matter. We have come here to restore order to the Cyclonian Empire. 

Upon hearing this, both Ravess and Snipe were angered by it. Snipe was the first to voice his anger.

Snipe: Bold words, freak! You're nothing without Cyclonis! And now she's gone! So is Dark Ace and Ulric! You freaks are all alone with no friends!

At that point, Shigaraki walked up to Ravess and Snipe while muttering to himself. Talons from both Ravess and Snipe's side approached Shigaraki with their weapons armed. 

Shigaraki: I don't like you two. You've  always gotten on my nerves. I'm going to kill you.....

Without hesitation, the Talons attacked Shigaraki. Shigaraki grabbed them and used his Decay powers to reduce them to ash. Ravess and Snipe backed away as Shigaraki began to laugh. 

Shigaraki: This is getting boring.....time to die.....

Ravess: Kill them! 

Snipe: Crush those freaks!

With that, an all out fight broke out between the Shadow Collective and the combined might of Ravess and Snipe's forces. During the initial fighting, Shigaraki attempted to kill both Ravess and Snipe, but was quickly pushed back. As Shigaraki began killing Talons, Shigaraki entered a state of bloodlust. 

Shigaraki: Kill....kill...kill....kill.....

At this point, the Shadow Collective were beginning to get overwhelmed. If nothing was done, the Shadow Collective would fall at the hands of both Ravess and Snipe. 

Kurogiri: Tomura, we must flee!

Shigaraki: Not until I kill Ravess and Snipe! I want their bodies to decay before my hands! 

Kurogiri: They will die soon enough, but we must survive! You must survive! All For One has planned for this moment. There are allies who will help us restore order to the Cyclonian Empire! To fulfil All For One's vision!

At that point, Shigaraki's bloodlust subsided for the time being. His desire to kill Ravess and Snipe was overrun by his loyalty and devotion to All For One. Nodding to Kurogiri, Kurogiri warps Shigaraki and the rest of the Shadow Collective out of the Cyclonian Palace, leaving Ravess and Snipe to resume fighting each other, writing off the Shadow Syndicate as a non threat. But this would lay the foundation to their downfall as the Shadow Collective would utilize All For One's resources to bring order to the Cyclonian Empire and further All For One's goals for Atmos.