First day of school

Y/N was walking around school campus desperately searching for her friends before class. She walks around for 10 minutes before giving up and going to class, on the way she calls her friends to ask where they were. They tell Y/N that they had something important to do but they will meet her on lunch break. Y/N arrives in her classroom as she hangs up the call and walks in, she takes a seat in back of the room next to the window, she puts on her earphones to wait for the class to start.

The professor walks in and explains they're going to learn about soulmates today. He starts explaining that when you meet your soulmate you will feel a warm sensation and a mark will appear on your hand. He also explains sometimes people meet their soulmates as kids but some as adults, it's rare to meet them as kid though but not impossible.

__________________Y/N POV______________________

The professor keeps explaining about the soulmate thing but I feel like it's completely useless why would anyone actually have a soulmate it's boring.

I start heading out to the cafeteria where my friends are already waiting for me. I yell across the room and wave at them they wave back, and I walk towards them with my food already in hand. I talk with them for the whole time and when the bells ring we go back to our classes.

After class I head out of school to one of my favourite cafe near the beach, I like to relax and study there. I order coffee and a sandwich and walk to my table, the cafe was really packed so there was no empty tables left after I sat down. I started studying and after a while of studying a mysterious figure stands in front of me asking if he can sit with me. I say that he's free to sit there if he doesn't interrupt me too much, and let's me study. "What's your name?" the man asks "I'm Y/N. What's your name?" I answer "My name is Min Yoongi, but you can call me Suga or Yoongi." he answers "So what are you studying right now?" Yoongi asks. "Oh, I'm studying the history of music. Why do you ask?" I answer "Oh, it's just that it looked really difficult and maybe I could help you." Yoongi says. "I mean I could use some help actually." I say happily.

Yoongi sits next to me to see better and to explain. "So you wanna do this and then read this." He shows me. After a while of studying and getting to know each other we exchange our numbers and hug goodbye. As we hug I start feeling weirdly warm and my hand starts glowing, so does Yoongi's suddenly marks identical to eachother appear on our hands. We both look really surprised and shocked, and start wondering how they appeared but we brush it off and head to home saying goodbye to eachother.

The next morning I decide to go to my professor about the marks and he explains that they're soulmate marks which means I just met my soulmate. I quickly go out of the room and go somewhere private so I can call Yoongi doesn't answer instead someone else does. "Hello? Who is this? Are you trying to call Min Yoongi?" A woman's voice answers "Oh yeah I'm trying to call him. Do you know where he is? I figured that you do since you answered for him." I say "Oh yeah I'm his manager he's working right now but I think you can call him in few hours again. Is that fine?" The lady says. "Oh, It's ok I'll call him later. Have a good day miss!" "You too, have an awesome day!" She says before hanging up.

School has ended and I head to the cafe I met Yoongi in, I dial Yoongi's number and call him while walking. Yoongi answers sounding kind of tired. "Hey? WHy are you calling?" "Oh, right so can we meet at the cafe and then go to my house? I have something to talk about." "I mean you could just come here so I wouldn't need to walk after training" "Where?" "Oh right you don't know where I am. Come to BigHit entertainment and tell the front desk you're coming to meet me, they'll lead you from there." "Ok!" I start heading to the building grabbing a coffee before getting there, I tell the front desk who I'm meeting and they lead me to a room and tell me to knock.

I knock on the door and walk in suddenly I see Yoongi and six other people I don't recognise. "Oh hey Y/N." Yoongi says waking the others attention and turning to see me. "So who's this girl Yoongi?" A man asks "She's my friend, and we are heading somewhere to talk." "Oh ok, make sure to bring her back to meet us!" "Sure." Yoongi says.

We head to a small room where Yoongi asks "What did you want to talk about thhat we couldn't talk on the phone?" "Oh well it's about the marks that appeared on our hands." "What about them?" " Well I was talking with my professor and he told me that they're soulmate marks." "What does that mean? I thought that was a joke about the marks, but they're real?" "Apparently, also he told me that there's different kinds of soulmates, some are just platonic soulmates some romantical. Also he told me that by the way our marks appeared we are romantical soulmates." "Wait no.... what will my company think, what if they want me to leave the group....?" Yoongi says looking worried. "What group?" I ask. "No time to explain, we need to go somewhere." Yoongi grabs my wrist and drags me to the highest floor.

When we get there the hallway has a big door in the end of it and Yoongi pulls me towards it. We knock on the door and go in. "Sorry I'm here so sduddenly but we have something to discuss." "Sit down so we can talk then." We sit on a white couch facing the man. "So what would I have to do if I had a soulmate?" "Well you would possibly leave the company if you don't want any drama about it or you could stay and at some point explain it to your fans hoping they will accept them. Why are you asking?" "Well you see this girl is my soulmate and I was wondering if I have to leave the company or something like that." "OH! You don't need to leave if you don't want to! We accept soulmates to be here if you can show proof that you indeed are soulmates. So I'm asking can you both show your hands?" We both show our hands to man and he looks surprised. "So you really are soulmates huh? That's ok with me just don't be a big bother to us, also we can offer a job for you if you want to spend more time with Yoongi." The man says to me. "OH! Sorry I forgot to introduce myself I'm Bang Si-hyuk." "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." "So what do you think about the offer you could be the makeup artist for BTS we've been looking for a new one. That's of course if you can do the job." "Oh I'm great at makeup! I've been studying it for quite a while now." "That's great! I'll tell Yoongi  more on this he can show you the places and introduce the other members to you." 

After what felt like an eternity we were heading back home after Yoongi had shown me around and introduced me to the other members. "So wanna come to my place for this night? Of course if you trust me enough." "I'd love to come after all we're soulmates now." "Yeah, you know? I for some reason felt the need to talk to you when we met at the cafe, now the feeling has just gotten even bigger, I feel like I need to protect you whatever happens even if it's the last thing I do." Yoongi said.

_____Author's note_____

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this and if you did make sure to let me know so I can make more! UWU