Hunter's Profile

Full Name:

Full Name:

Hunter Sage Key-Locke

Nicknames:

Blonde (bullies)

Key maker (Dodge)

Date of Birth:

August 22, 2005

Age:

15

Gender:

Female

Species:

Human

Relationship Status:

Single

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Ties with Key House and the keys:

Her family are the real key makers, and behind the key house name

Affiliations:

Isabella Key (mother, deceased)

Ethan Key (father, deceased)

Gabe/Dodge (crush, deceased)

Nina Locke (friend, aunt by adoption)

Tyler Locke (close friend, cousin by adoption)

Kinsey Locke (close friend, cousin by adoption)

Bode Locke (close friend, cousin by adoption)

Duncan Locke (close friend, adopted father)

Dodge (unknown, deceased)

Lucas (unknown)

Eden Hawkins (unknown, deceased)

Josh Bennett (unknown)

Ellie Whedon (unknown)

Sam Lesser (unknown, deceased)

Javi (unknown, deceased)

Jackie Veda (unknown, deceased)

Zadie Wells (unknown)

Doug Brazelle (unknown)

Rufus Whedon (unknown)

Daniel Matuku (unknown, deceased)

Erin Voss (unknown, deceased)

Jamie Bennett (unknown)

---------------------------------------------------------

Portrayer:

Natalie Alyn Lind

Hair Color:

Blonde

Eye Color:

Brown

Height:

5'5

Skin:

White

Race:

American

Background Story:

Hunter is the daughter of Ethan and Isabella Key. She is their only child. Hunter lost both of her parents due to a car accident when she was only 5 years old. Hunter then went to live with Duncan Locke. When news broke of Duncan brother being killed Hunter left her home to start online school, she went with Duncan to Matheson.

Duncan kept her away from his family unaware of them living in her old home. Hunter then got news of a death of a student at Matheson realizing the dead boy was someone she knew years ago. Duncan introduces her to his sister-in-law and her three children she starts to live witn them. As Duncan wanted them to be closer to his family since he was going to get married.

Not much is known on her past life in Matheson. Hunter believes that an echo was behind it, though she couldn't prove it. Hunter learned Duncan was earsed of his memories, and was grateful to know he got them back due to the memory key. One day she found out there was a trunk with the letter H.K. on it that needed a special key to open it.

Unware Duncan had contact an adoption agency before they moved to the Key House, she wrote letters to friends back home on her new life and how the moving was going.

One day after she unpacked her belongings fully, she and Kinsey spent the day buying new clothes, a new phone, and enrolled at the high school being in the same grade as Kinsey. Once they got back Duncan and his fiancé sat down with her and the family.

They asked her how she felt back being away from her family. She told them that Duncan was family to her in heart and mind, then nearly clasped when she saw the offical adoption paper. All she had to do was sign her name and write how she would want her last name to be.

Hunter Sage Key-Locke.