Chapter 1 - What are you Doing Here?

Somewhere in Rio , A fair is happening in Hinata's neighborhood. This fair is a big deal, and after his beach volleyball match, he planned to meet up with Oikawa and some friends! Go out for a drink, maybe a game or two, you know the deal.

-------------------------------

Holding his soft ball, Oikawa managed a great serve, knocking down all 6 of the bottles on the shelf. Terushima claps violently in the corner.

"NICE JOB OIKAWA SAN!" He said in a sing-song voice.

"What a sweet, sweet prize. I'll take the boba plush on the far right please~"

Walking away with his prized possession, Oikawa spots a familiar blob of orange in the distance. This was Hinata, walking alongside his friend Lev.

Thinking quickly, his best course of action was to call Hinata and say hello.

Pulling out his beautifully dazzled phone, Oikawa found the contact "chibi chan" and gave him a call.

"OIKAWA WTF I'M AT THE CARNIVAL WHERE ARE YOU?? DIDN'T WE PLAN THI-"

"HINATA CHILL, I see you, turn the fuck around"

Hinata whips his head back, and sees a very angry oikawa, a plush probably the same height as his sister, and some weird banana man.

"OIKAWA!!!"

Oikawa throws the plush at his face, with Terushima panicking behind him. The guy waves at him.

"HINATA! YOU WERE THAT KID WHO PEED HIMSELF IN THE TOURNAMENT BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL! HOW ARE YOU???" he asked. "Oh right, I'm Terushima by the way haha"

"oHHH YOU WERE THAT DUDE WHO LOOKED LIKE A BANANA! Oh yeah that was you."

Terushima gave him back a death stare.

Walking from behind, a terribly tall person stood behind hinata. The whole crowd was separated by his stunning beauty and looks.

"Jeez this dude is hot, Hinata do you know him?" Oikawa asked.

"Heya! OH YOU WERE THAT DUDE, the guy with the weirdly accurate serves. Aoba Johsai, right? I'm Lev Haiba, from Nekoma!"

"OH, YOU MODEL NOW RIGHT? I SAW ONE OF YOUR ADS THE OTHER DAY!" Terushima mentioned.

"Also what the hell Oikawa, where did you get this from? How are we gonna fit this in the car?" Hinata asked.

"Enough talking, let's do something interesting!" he replied

"HOW ABOUT THE FERRIS WHEEL???" Terushima added. "It goes up pretty high, maybe we'll get a good view from up there!"

"Why not?" they all replied back.

Walking north towards the direction of the Ferris wheel, the line was surprisingly long. Standing at the back of the line and waiting, Oikawa got restless and started talking.

"If only we were up closer to the start of the line, maybe we could actually ride!"

"I wonder if anyone would let us go through..."

All the heads in a 2 meter radius turned to look directly at him. Some confused stares, some dazed stares, and some just too starstruck by the group's beauty to say anything.

Taking his chance, Oikawa led everyone down the line, no one questioning what they were doing and why. Seeing that they were basically at the end, they stopped and took a breather.

"That was a long walk!" Terushima exclaimed

"How did we get here, why" Hinata asked in a monotone voice

"That doesn't matter chibi chan, we get to ride this thing," Oikawa explained.

Walking to the ticket booth, they gave the person money to ride. Except they gave half of it back, explaining that it was a discount for such beautiful people like them. All they did was laugh in unison.