Euphoria

FULL NAME: Olivia Josephine Grater

NICKNAMES: Liv (Maddy and Rue), Livvi (Kat, Cassie, Rue and Lexi), Liv-Liv (Jules),

DOB: October 4th, 2004.

HEIGHT: 5'3

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: None

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her, they/them

FRIENDSHIPS:

Maddy- surprisingly, they get along really well. At first she thought Maddy was a stuck  up bitch but Maddy helped her through a lot.

Cassie- while Cassie is her friend, she doesn't really like the things she does. The attention for boys, the crying, the fighting with her sister and mom. While some of it is reasonable she feels like Cassie needs a reality check.

Rue: Olivia adores rue with all of her heart but she really wished she tried harder to get better. Olivia has even attended a few meetings with Rue just to make sure she wouldn't get in trouble by her mom.

Kat: She feels like Kat has changed a lot. But In the best ways possible. She's more confident. They are very good friends.

Faye: She really doesn't think too much about Faye. Yeah she's cool but just like rue she doesn't like the drugs. Plus even though nothing is going on between her and Fez, she can't help but feel jealous.

Lexi: Lexi IS her best friend. They do every damn thing together an they want nothing but the best for each other. That's why she pushes Fez away, for her best friend to be happy.

Ashtray: at first he didn't trust nor like her. He thought she was a nark and he didn't like how in love Fez got with her. But it changed after the many times she busted Fez out of a pickle. Like hiding his stuff at her grandma's house and since her grandma was a fed, cops had no reason to search her house.

PERSONALITY: She's quiet but around friend she's loud and crude. She loves dark humored jokes and every now and again she will smoke weed with Fezco but nothing else. She likes to read and write music. After high-school she wants to open a record store of her own and then maybe start her own clothing line.

BACKSTORY: Hers isn't as complicated as Rue's or Fez's. But they did have one thing in common, no father's. Well in her case a mother either. Her mother was an addict and her father was a secrete abusive. She thought nothing but goodness of him until he was off his meds. He would throw things, yell, hit walls and was just emotionally draining her. Her mom left and so did her dad and then she moved in wirh her grandma. Olivia loves her grandmother with all her heart despite their constant bickering and her hateful tone. Olivia doesn't like people towering over her, it scares her. Well men who have a certain authority scare her anyways. She feels as if it's always the nicest people that have the darkest secrets.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: Both her and Lexi met Fez the night of the new years party. Well she knew who he was because of Rue but they hadn't really talked until that night.  While Lexi was too busy trying to find Cassie, she and Fez happily smoked weed and just laughed on the couch. He told her she was the only girl that had made him laugh so hard in a while. They exchanged numbers and for the rest of the night they talked and laughed. But when fez left, all hell broke loose. She watched Fez beat the fucking shit out of Nate Jacob's and while he deserved it, it scared her. She rushed out of the house, leaving Fez there and ever since that night they hadn't talked to each other.
Crush:

FC:

FC: