Miniskirt- han jisung

You heard the door bell, you ran to the door expecting a package that day. And yup there it was a little box, held by the mailman. You took it, thanked the man and ran inside to your room. You opened the box, taking out the new miniskirt you bought online. You absolutely loved it already on the model on the site. You were excited and quickly searched some clothes together that will fit with the skirt.
After you put on the outfit, with the miniskirt, you looked in the mirror. It was a little shorter than you expected but it looked so so good on you. You still absolutely loved it. The more you looked at it the more you liked it. It was perfect, especially because you had a movie date that day with your boyfriend Jisung. You were so sure he'd absolutely love it as much as you did.

After some time you heard the doorbell once again. You looked HOT. You did your hair and everything, just to look good for him (and urself;p). You ran to open the door as you saw Jisung behind it. "Hey baby~" you said giggling happy to see him. Jisung looked you up and down and back at your face. "Hey love- wow you look- good" his eyes were glued to you. "Thank you" you said giggling slightly. You let him in and he took off his jacket sitting down on the couch. You went to the kitchen and came back with a few snacks and put them down on the table in front of the couch. Giving him a clear view of your ass.

His pants started to tighten already, seeing you like this made him excited. He bit his lip and tried to ignore it. As you sat down next to him he looked down at your legs. He stared. "What movie do you wanna see?" You asked him, but he didn't answer. "Jisung?" You called, but still no response. "HAN!" You almost yelled and he finally looked at you. "S-sorry what were you saying?" He said chuckling shyly. "What movie do you wanna see?" You repeated what you said before. "Uhm any movie is fine" he said smiling. "Is there something wrong? You asked him. "What no- I'm fine-" he said nervously. "Are you sure baby?, you're cheeks are all red-"
then it hit you.

You climbed on his lap smirking. "Is this what you want~" you said in a seductive tone. He gulped but his hands immediately went to the bottom of ur skirt, as he slides his hands in having his hands on ur thighs. "Fuck. yes please" he whined. You leaned in and kissed him with all your passion. He kissed back with hunger and squeezed your ass from under the skirt making you gasp softly in the kiss. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue in and explore every inch of your mouth. You did the same and it became a battle for dominance. He won and pushed you down on the couch hovering over you.

He tucks onto ur shirt in a way to ask if it's okay for him to take it off. You nod, and he takes off your shirt slowly and gently. Admiring every part of you. "You're beautiful, sweetheart~" he whispered sending shivers throughout your whole body. He smirked and kissed you again unbuttoning his own shirt. He threw it on the floor next to yours. He continued undressing both of you until you were both left in just underwear. He starts gently kissing your neck and bites here and there, making you let out all kinds of sinful noises. He kissed ur chest and stomach all the way down to your lower stomach.

He hooked his fingers around the waistband of your panties and looked at you, asking for permission, one more time. You nod and he takes it off slowly biting his lip looking at you. "You're so beautiful baby~" he said admiring every inch of you. He threw them with the other clothes. He took off his own underwear and positions himself in front of ur hole. "Ready darling?~" he looked at you as you nod. He enters slowly moaning at the feeling. You moaned loudly at the feeling of his size inside you. He starts thrusting slowly as you grab his shoulders. Moaning louder and louder as he starts to thrust faster. He also lets out whines and moans. Both of you enjoying this moment to the fullest.

He thrusted even faster as you felt close to reaching your climax. His thrusts became sloppier by time. You came all over his length moaning louder than before. He pulled out and came all over your stomach. He plopped next to you on the couch, panting. He looks at you and smiles softly, putting his hand on your thigh softly caressing it. "That was amazing baby, thank you" he said softly. "Anytime" you said giggling softly. "Now let's go clean us up" he said getting up and picking you up, carrying you to the bathroom, to take a long hot shower together.